Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever comes across Sergies touting for girls.like this before?  (Read 985 times)

Offline diomhair72

Anyone ever seen anything similar to this?

External Link/Members Only

Seems Sergies on a marketing drive

mrhappypants

Anyone ever seen anything similar to this?

Seems Sergies on a marketing drive

Alex, who runs the Polish crew currently working out of Euston that includes _Miranda_, Teen Julia and Massuse Nicol advertises in Polish in a Polish newspaper published in London. 

As I understand it she takes 50% (not including extras) to provide accommodation, meals, phones, laundry and consumables. 

YidArmy

Alex, who runs the Polish crew currently working out of Euston that includes _Miranda_, Teen Julia and Massuse Nicol advertises in Polish in a Polish newspaper published in London. 

As I understand it she takes 50% (not including extras) to provide accommodation, meals, phones, laundry and consumables.

50% seems a little steep. If only this game was legit and legalized then I think some competition could see that undercut.

mrhappypants

50% seems a little steep. If only this game was legit and legalized then I think some competition could see that undercut.

I was shocked.  The BIG overhead for WG's in London is accommodation, but even so I was surprised the manager was taking such a big cut.  But we disagree on the implication; legalisation (i.e. regulation, taxation) is the last thing I want to see and just allows bureaucrats and politicians to get their nose in the trough, dictate what is allowed and drive prices through the roof.

Online Bassman

Reminds me of the early days of punting when the ethnic rags were the place to look for.... close encounters... lol as there were no pics it was a proper gamble.

50% sounds high. But they have no outgoings it seems. I mean they have literally every provided for.