Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexycaroline1 or Angela big ass  (Read 608 times)

advent9206

Hi guys,

was wondering who you'd recommend in regards of service and their physical appearance. my main reason for going is for the ass so if anyone has any experience with both of them and could give me a good comparison would be much appreciated.  I have seen Barbie cumming (External Link/Members Only) and whilst she had a nice ass I didn't find her that attractive facially, how would you compare the two to her?

Angela External Link/Members Only
caroline External Link/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Reviews for Angela are evens stevens basically. She leaves soon so hit her up first.

Then Caroline. She seems to have become difficult to book since moving.

Make up your own mind and review and let us know who you found better.

advent9206

You're asking me to do basically what I've asked if someone else has done which in turn defeats the purpose of my thread. they've both been around for some time so I'm assuming someone else has seen them both and could give a decent comparison.

Offline Bassman

You're asking me to do basically what I've asked if someone else has done which in turn defeats the purpose of my thread. they've both been around for some time so I'm assuming someone else has seen them both and could give a decent comparison.

I laid out my "plan" if you will due to the fact one is leaving first. You obviously like the look of her hence why you are considering her. Give her a go before she leaves and then hit up the other. Just makes sense to me.

And again, then you can leave a review to help the rest of us out.