Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: christina_glasgow - Glasgow  (Read 2249 times)

5 review(s) for christina_glasgow (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7467708) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MrFox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

£100 30 minutes.

5’4” size 10.
Age 26 (I think more early 30s).
Photos are genuine.

Well I finally done it and went for my first punt (couple of weeks ago now), I know £100 for HH is a bit steep but being my first time I was a bit cautious of who I picked and needed to be in an area I felt I knew well enough.

Tina works from a flat in the Kings Park area, not far from Hampden stadium.
Comms were great, replied quickly. Lovely girl, very friendly and appeared to be happy to see me.
I told her it was my first punt on text but when I spoke to her she said a few things that made me think she forgot who I was, maybe mixed me up with another punter, I just let it go as it wasn't important.

Sorted the paper work, some general chat, very open girl and easy to talk to. Offered a shower but declined, was just out the gym shower.
Started with OWO, RO, then 69, smelled fresh and tasted great. On with the jacket, a few positions, cowgirl, missionary, doggy. I wanted CIM so she took the jacket off and wanked me into her mouth not spilling a drop.

Was offered a shower before leaving but waited until I got home. I probably finished near the 30 min mark, didn't feel she was rushing me out or clock watching.

Positives
Stunning slim body.
Friendly girl.
Safe flat.
Lovely firm tits.
Allowed playing with pussy during RO.
Did exactly what I asked for.

Negatives
Price was a bit steep.

I do recommend giving her a punt, and I will go back eventually. I want a bit of variety and there are WG out there charging less for HH.

If you mail her she'll give you a pin to see her free private album, this was '1966'. As it's free I'm sure she'll not mind it being given out if it gets her a few more punters.

JazzMan

Good review.
She should correct her age if she's claiming to be 26.
The link profile says she is 29.
I guess she is about 33?

Offline MrFox

Good review.
She should correct her age if she's claiming to be 26.
The link profile says she is 29.
I guess she is about 33?

I'd say 33 is probably about right. Profile does say 26 though, I know it's common for WG to 'mislead' about their age, it wouldn't have bothered me if she had 33 on there.

Offline seeker

Again £100 HH  :wackogirl:
£150 H :wackogirl:
Seriously hope not many punters visit and prices are dropped to vfm level
70hh 120 h
And at those prices  :thumbsdown:
Not for me . :crazy:

Offline whoreasarous

I saw her through her couples profile a while ago, on the back of a review here. Aye, she is good. She ain't 26.

Offline valdishere

A good choice Mr Fox she has been around for a long time in Glasgow.

I've been seeing  Tina regularly for a great many years now and she's is a decent reliable lass who is 1 of 3 I now use as regulars.

She enjoys sucking and teasing a cock and also takes cum in mouth and anywhere you want to splash.

Probably nearer mid 30's than mid 20's but has a lovely non enhanced body and allows finger probing and takes a good pounding and has always been up for round 2 without issue.

Always surprises me the number of guys on here who are always looking for owo, cim & 2nd pop but they seem to overlook seeing her.

Two minor downsides for have always been
Location - upper flat 'old 4in a block' on wide side street in council estate. Not the most private entry in summer months with plenty of neighbours and kids playing nearby but during dark winter days much more discrete.
Tats - big bold tribal design all down body although lovely skin and great suckable tits.

Whoreasaurus would be interested to hear about your earlier duo visit! - knew she has boyfriend with a big cock and AW duo profile but I'm not bi but would fancy trying a mmf with her as she does seem to enjoy a good hard pump during our sessions.

Offline emptymybaws

Last time I popped in to this one her mans blue car was outside, easy regy number to notice as his name on it  :D

RandyF

Last time I popped in to this one her mans blue car was outside, easy regy number to notice as his name on it  :D

He'd a weird name did he no?  Christina and Ruiy was it or some thing like that?

As Val says, she's been kicking about AW for a very, very long time.