Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Vivian - Edinburgh  (Read 4239 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4643059) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online DogsBols

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Saw Vivian on her recent tour to Edinburgh. Fairly well reviewed already, but thought I'd add my bit.

1 hour @ £200  :(

Comms: All done by texts before an AW booking was made and confirmed. She has a text protocol that she wants you to follow which I did and wasn't a problem. Responses all quick and meeting set up for the following day.

Location: A nice rental flat in the West End and very discrete. The place was in good condition with a reasonable sized bedroom and a decent shower (fresh towel was a bit small though!). Parking five minutes away, metered during the day.

Vivian: Behind the door in a dress, black lingerie underneath and big heels. She looked stunning IMO. Very pretty face, long dark hair and looked in great shape. AW stats and pics all seem accurate. FK to start then had a shower while she fixed me a drink.

Got back into the bedroom and she had taken off the dress and she's FAF! She mentioned afterwards that she works out a lot and it shows. Great body, now just dressed in stockings and suspenders, matching panties and bra. Into DFK and her bra soon came off. She has small breasts but really perky nipples that responded well to some attention which she asked me to provide (not that I was going to miss them out). Moved into RO on her - all clean, fresh and very wet after a while. OWO on me - great to watch in the full-length mirrors on the bedroom wall. She could easily have finished me off that way, but wanted to save my only pop for later. Bag on and sex in a variety of positions, highlight being doggy in front of those mirrors as she like to watch herself in action. It was great to watch her too and what a lovely ass to look at! Energetic doggy as she seemed to be as much into it as I was, and then it was all over (for me at least - didn't try for round 2).

Chatted and cuddled up to use up the few minutes I had left and she's easy to talk to as well. Offered another shower before I left but wasn't rushed out at all. Another DFK and grope of her to send me on my way.

An expensive punt, but has to be up there with some of the best I've had despite the cost. She looked fab, seemed really into it and left me totally done for. Would definitely return, so an easy positive rating from me  :hi:         

Offline Matrix

For someone who's posted a lot of pictures on her gallery, she gives very little away as to what she's actually like physically.