Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexypaulaofthailand , Glasgow  (Read 1231 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5995411) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only

0.5hr -£60
Location punting flat off Gallowgate
WG , was a pretty young thing , not the one in profile picts , seemed friendly enough , couldnt or seemed not to speak a word of english.
Communication via text , arranged for 1 hour after inital text . Punt delayed by WG  15 mins.

After earlier success with a Thai Wg , I went for another thai profile that caught my eye , attracted by anal on likes list .
Quickly text and get an appointment , turned up at time text for number radio silience, gave it 5 mins then ready to plan another punt she texts to be patient .  Another 5 mins and I was ready to call another WG , here she texts me back ready with the street number and she will meet me at street door , yea it was the same flat off gallowgate other WG was in . I was impressed again another petite , attractive thai , lovely smile , dressed in pyjamas , led to flat , shown into the other bedroom , my initial thoughts were she was a cutie but it was obvious she had no grasp of english or she was giving that impression .She asked how long  ,I was going to go for hour but on gut instinct I asked for 0.5 hr. Parted with the paper and stripped off , WG also stripped off , nice figure light vertical scar below belly button not off putting and obviously from a medical proceedure , nice firm breasts  no signs of inhancement although look too good to be true . No kissing , only word I understood was Covid , she went for bag and bagged up the wee boy right away no OWO option  , She was lightly mouthing head no real sucking or spliting or biting , I managed to hold her head firm for a bit of deep throat , but as soon As I let go she was back to the lightly mouthing stuff. I asked her to go on top , ended up using hand signs to direct her as she didnt want or seem to under stand . She went on top took it deep , but she didnt start any motions to get momentum going .I turned her round for doggy , got a few strokes in then my attention was turned to her ass , I lightly inserted a finger to gauge her reaction , no, then tried to asked her about anal , I just got the blank look return of not understanding , not much time left , so I asked her to blow me off as I fingered her, it was a nice little pussy . Blew in bag , got cleaned up , got dressed , still trying to chat to Wg . She was nice friendly girl , just crap punt especially when compared to her flat mate .

What is it Forrest Hump says about a box of Thai girls ,you just dont know what your going to get .
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:55:32 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Shoulda read my review, pal.

Sounds like my experience.. I had to endure an hour of her shit service

Offline 1980Tam

Shoulda read my review, pal.

Sounds like my experience.. I had to endure an hour of her shit service

Didnt reads yours till I got back . At least the fella next door was on to a winner .

Online Trickus

So you didn’t enjoy her “romantic flat for the best sexy experience”? And that you didn’t get the “time of your life”? 😂😂

Offline EL1M1N8OR

So you didn’t enjoy her “romantic flat for the best sexy experience”? And that you didn’t get the “time of your life”? 😂😂

“Worst” time of your life..