Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Luscious Lorna, Coatbridge  (Read 1362 times)

14 review(s) for MissLusciousLorna (6 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/MissLusciousLorna

1hr - £100 + £10 for anal.

Contacted by mobile number supplied on profile , arranged for 1 hr later , postcode texted instantly .

Called when arrived at postcode , its the high flats in coatbridge she tells you buzzer number and buzzes you in ..Reasonable transport links , plenty of free parking .Typical punting flat sparse and clean , did not use washing facilities.

WG , I would say at least 10 years older than profile age , the photos are of her but taken to flatter her figure which I would say 14-16 and flabby stomach .Dressed in black skimpy dress  and raised and lowered for my access to hid her stomach when  on the job.
Started with kissing light DFK ,fingering and sucking breasts , she goes down for OWO and gives good eye contact , she did not like me holding her head or lighty pulling hair during this , so I didnt .I asked if she had toys , she brings them out . She inserted the smaller one up my ass and again gave OWO , she then used . the bigger one on herself this carried on for a while. I was then bagged up , she got on top and started grinding away . We swapped over for some mish , Again swapped round for doggy , I started to finger her ass and asked if anal was possible , yes , She changed bags and little lub and I was in , Stroked away but found no tightness in ass and really thought it was a waste of time .Removed bag she again gives OWO and pop over her tits .. Cleaned up and out within the hour .

WG is a  seasoned journeyman pro but doesnt have the X factor . , She delivers on the services she advertises and anal was £10 extra, although with a well used ass I didnt think it was up to much . I wont be back and only went because no other WGs  in area were on .

Conclusion     felt like  rattling a stick in a pail .

Offline 2 pair

This is who I first contacted, before seeing Horny Chloe, on my first review.
Couldn't work out a time, to suite us both.
Looks like, I would have gone,, from a neutral, to another neutral and been 10 maybe 20 pounds lighter in my wallet.
Thanks for the review.

Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac