Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya - BSS - Edinburgh  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Sandman1874

Recent meeting with Maya who is a new Scottish girl at BSS. She is around 20 years old. Fairly girl next door looks and carrying a few extra pounds which isn’t usually an issue for me.

She was chatty in the lounge so I thought I would take one for the team.

Started with a fairly average massage. Moved onto OWO which was ok but all felt a bit rushed and awkward. Sex was ok and finished in missionary.

She just seems really inexperienced and lacking confidence. I can see her going one of two ways. Either she doesn’t get any better and doesn’t last long or she starts to gain some experience and gets better and sticks around. My money is on the first outcome.

30 minute session. Usual BSS costs

£20 for the room
£50 to the girl.

Offline willie loman

Good review, giving information on the girl, rather than a description of posters sexual prowess.

Offline DickDiver

Good review, giving information on the girl, rather than a description of posters sexual prowess.

Maybe he doesn't have a girthy throbbing member, that he slammed into her until she came like a steam train. Maybe he is a just a human and not a superhero cock.

Either way, I like his reviewing style. The kinda guy whose reviews I could come to trust.