Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Hot Girl - Glasgow  (Read 1258 times)

2 review(s) for Indian Hot girl  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Courtney]

Offline Courtney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw ….....um ...well actually I didn't get to. :(

1 hour @ £150 I booked in for …...this all happened a month or so ago.

I liked the look of her profile so sent off an email …got a quick reply agreeing day/time etc.
Text on the morning of the booking, received address details etc. but I found her messages a tad vague/curt ….I just got this kinda feeling that was telling me "this booking may not happen" :unknown:

10-15 minutes before the booking I received a message saying she couldn't access her flat and would I mind waiting 2 hours! :mad: She could have made sure this was all sorted first before I left. :dash: :wackogirl: I didn't have time to hang around so I had to bin it. She said she would make it up to me …but me being a nice guy giving her another chance I tried to arrange another time …only this time no answer from her. :unknown: 
I drove home, not happy, waste of time, parking money and petrol. :(

Looking back ...I had a feeling I was double booked for this one, similar to what Emma Glasgow did to me, penciling me in just in case the fluffy regular cancelled. :thumbsdown:
Totally disorganised and unprofessional. :wackogirl:

Offline Clattypats

Cheers for the heads up :hi: ... Had looked at her profile previously but 90hh put me off, and I rarely do first meets over half hour duration.

The big fluffster on her AW FB didn't do much for me either...  :D

Deadpool1

Cheers for the heads up :hi: ... Had looked at her profile previously but 90hh put me off, and I rarely do first meets over half hour duration.

Can anyone real go by Aw reviews  :unknown:

Offline Courtney

...even his FB seemed uncharacteristically jaded. :D