Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonya.vip69 - Aberdeen  (Read 811 times)

13 review(s) for Antonya.vip69 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline Confudled Human

External Link/Members Only

Not punted in a wee while due to a health problem, work took me to Aberdeen yesterday and had a bit of free time so decided to see what's on offer.

I sent text messages to a few girls and Antonya replied quite quick. I was a bit sceptical as I have had a b&s experience with Romanian girls before but thought I'd give it a go since it had been a while. Got the booking confirmed and made my way down.

Location was easy enough to find, parking was not an issue and the street was not busy.

Once I got to the door I was greeted by antonya who was wearing red pants and big fuck off heels 😂.

Once paperwork was out the way (I paid £60 for half hour, no extras) antonya took her heels and pants off and started with owo. I kind of got the vibe of her that she just wanted this punt over and done with as quick as. I must add, it was the girl in the pics, bodywise I'd say she's a little bit chunkier but not to fat and she definitely looks older than 22, I would say late 20's/early 30's. Not too bad looking in person.

Owo itself was good, she could take the length and manage a little bit of deep throat. On with the condom and went doggy and missionary till I was ready to finish. Finished off with cim which she then went and spat out. Had 5 minutes left so just chatted for a bit while I got dressed.

All in all not a bad punt, pics may be a little bit old in my opinion but antonya is a nice girl and is a good shag. No moaning or saying no to anything which was nice for a change.

CH