Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha Sweet Honey Edinburgh  (Read 3335 times)

24 review(s) for Sasha's Sweet Honey (12 positive, 1 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Confudled Human

External Link/Members Only

Messaged Yesterday morning to book. Received a reply about 30 mins later and booking was confirmed for 1:30pm.

I arrived at the postcode given to me by Sasha. I was 10 minutes early, so I messaged her saying I was here and will wait till she calls me up. No reply.

Waited till 1:40 pm and messaged her again asking if she was ready. Again, no reply. Decided to call and the phone went straight to voicemail. Meet never happened 😐

Pretty gutted as I was looking forward to seeing Sasha as I have read some good reviews of punters who actually managed to meet her and her pictures look good. Ended up in Glasgow later that evening and seen another girl, review to follow.

Offline Boinky

I've been tempted a few times when I'm through in Edinburgh but there are too many reports of her flaking and not answering her phone.

If you get to see her she's great but the odds are too iffy that you'll actually get to see her.
Don't know if she's just a bit dim, has 0 timekeeping skills or trying to please regulars but she's developed a bit of a rep for it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 04:20:49 pm by Boinky »

Offline Clattypats

Radio silence (outright) , is a never try again for me...I don't appreciate it one bit...

However, maybe if the WG gets back to me within an hour of the meant to be booking time and the excuse is "legit", in my eyes, I'll give a second chance...If that falls through, on a rearranged meet then I would never try again... :thumbsdown:

Offline Confudled Human

Radio silence (outright) , is a never try again for me...I don't appreciate it one bit...

However, maybe if the WG gets back to me within an hour of the meant to be booking time and the excuse is "legit", in my eyes, I'll give a second chance...If that falls through, on a rearranged meet then I would never try again... :thumbsdown:

I did leave her a message asking politely what happened to our booking. No reply. First time I’ve experienced this, I don’t think I’ll be attempting to book again

Offline Matrix

To be frank, if she can't be arsed sending you a simple text saying she's cancelled, she's not worth a fuck. :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:17:03 pm by Matrix »

Offline S.X. MacHine

I've been tempted a few times when I'm through in Edinburgh but there are too many reports of her flaking and not answering her phone.

If you get to see her she's great but the odds are too iffy that you'll actually get to see her.
Don't know if she's just a bit dim, has 0 timekeeping skills or trying to please regulars but she's developed a bit of a rep for it.

I saw her once, six years ago. Her service was good, but her looks were acceptable, no more than that. Thin. Plain face. A friendly and talkative lass. Honestly, there's a lot better in Edinburgh, and she's just not worth the hassle; so don't think you are missing out.
Inevitably, she stood me up the next time I booked her.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I saw her once, six years ago. Her service was good, but her looks were acceptable, no more than that. Thin. Plain face. A friendly and talkative lass. Honestly, there's a lot better in Edinburgh, and she's just not worth the hassle; so don't think you are missing out.
Inevitably, she stood me up the next time I booked her.
Verbatim.

I since booked her with no intention of showing.

Probably didn't matter as she wouldn't be there anyway but hey ho.

Offline tayboy

She did exactly the same to me a few months ago.

Booked by phone, confirmed by text and left on the street after she switched it off.

I left a very polite email and text once I had calmed down, she read the email but didn't bother to reply.

I think she may do this on purpose for some sort of control thing, what else can explain this behavior ?

I will never go back.

Offline Confudled Human

As Clattypats said, if she provided a reason I would maybe reconsider. But after hearing that she’s done this to several people, not a chance I’ll rearrange.

Offline tayboy

The only other explanation that I can think of is she double books and has to dump someone !

I can remember on one occasion she told me that she cancelled on someone as she preferred my company, however I thought she was just stroking my ego.....

Rome66

Its a perennial problem ,  could be if they are busy and ,genuinely independent , just cant text Back in time or in order.

If the comms are spot on, regardless of how busy their schedule is, then someone else is likely to be texting those

kisses and yes darling replies.  :scare:

In my opinion of course only.

R66  :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

I did leave her a message asking politely what happened to our booking. No reply. First time I’ve experienced this, I don’t think I’ll be attempting to book again
In that instance...It's blacklisted...I'll always give a second chance, but only depending on the comms/if there are any, explaining the radio silence...I've never had a first booking (so far) where I've been totally blanked after booking time has came and gone...   :hi:

Offline RandyRob69

The only other explanation that I can think of is she double books and has to dump someone !

I can remember on one occasion she told me that she cancelled on someone as she preferred my company, however I thought she was just stroking my ego.....

You could well be right. However, back in the days when I used to see her (many, many years ago now!) she was invariably at least 10 minutes late. It was so habitual that i woukd hold off to put money in the parking metre because sometimes she could even  be 1/2 hour late. Why the h*ll i put up with her lack of regard / care for a regular, must only be  because my brain was in my pants!

To say she has form / history and has never improved, or seems to care, is not gonna be challenged.

BUYER BEWARE!!!