Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby VS Aberdeen  (Read 735 times)

Offline zack14300

External Link/Members Only

Well, I know some people gonna say WTH was I doing looking for WG on VS, don't u learn already etc., but I have had few positive experiences from VS, and was slightly hoping that this could be it again.

Firstly, the pictures are fake. She resembles the girl in the picture probably about 70% but definitely not her. She says she's Greek, but I believe Romanian. She is in town for about 5 days now, normally based in London so she says. Not sure how much longer she's gonna stay.

Call to book about 2 hours before the desired time, for HH session. Comms were all good, nice voice. Postcode given through text message gave me some idea on where to park. The location is basically in the middle  part of Union St, 50m from Soul Bar. No delays at the door.

Got to the flat, really dark in the hallway. Once in the bedroom, can see that she's not the girl in picture, but I decided to carry on as she doesn't look bad at all, hoping that it will go upwards from there on. And also sunken cost/time fallacy :dash:. Get paperwork sorted, and asked to use the bathroom quickly.

Got into birthday suit, she started wanking me, without any intention to give OWO, so I did not ask cause I already can tell the answer. Jonny on, standard OW. I was really not feeling it, so took some time to get hard. She kept asking me to relax, but at the same time reminding me that I only have half an hour so time is running out. I wasn't looking at the watch, but it must have only been like 10 minutes into the sesh, like what the fuck, I said to myself. Then she picked up her phone while wanking me, and started texting!

I finally got hard (just enough), and she suggested for doggy. I agreed as I just wanted to get on with it. Not even 2 minutes into it, I came and leave. While dressing, She got on her phone, another punter already waiting. She was saying she needs 2 minutes. So clearly she already lined up the next guy on my 30 minutes. I was in and out in 15 minutes.

Communication: 9/10 Responded promptly to call and messages
Location/Venue: 7/10 too central, on Union st nearby Soul Bar
Hygiene: 9/10 no complaints here
Face: 8/10 fake picture but she is not bad looking
Boobs:7/10 boobs natural and actually quite nice, around 30C I would say
Ass: 7/10
DFK: 8/10 probably lower if you mind the smoking, and tongue piercing, but not me
GFE: 2/10 time watching, reminded me about time the time 15 minutes into the session, texting in the middle of OW
BJ: OW, max 2 minutes before she started asking me to fuck her
DATY: I was not interested
Damage: £60 half hour
Value for money: No
Will I return: No
Room for improvement: Don't bother- just avoid.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:47:52 pm by zack14300 »

Offline Alanroy

But it says Real Pics in the ad title!  :lol:

I've never had a good experience using VS but can see why you went for it, it's generally full of what looks like stunning birds at great prices... hence the B&S. But I can't judge, in the past I'd usually stay and tough it out, only to regret it later. Will just walk now if anything feels off, otherwise they keep doing it.
Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline bushman

Thanks Zack. I am sure I've been to the same venue. Do you know if she had a maid with her?

Offline thecrippler

There’s a bit of Jordan in her, can see why you took a punt.

Sorry it didn’t work out!

Offline zack14300

Thanks Zack. I am sure I've been to the same venue. Do you know if she had a maid with her?

Not sure, went straight to the room upon entering the flat so can't tell.