Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvyblondesquirter in Livingston, up from Southampton  (Read 1127 times)

1 review(s) for curvyredhead69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cactus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met this young lady tonight at a hotel in Livingston, she's up from Southampton with her day job until Thursday, so decided to add some "business" to her business trip.  Was initially interested in the squirted part of her username, as I have to say I'm a fan, however, given her location was Edinburgh/Hampshire, I tough it may have been a typo.  She confirmed that she was up here, but in Livi rather than Edinburgh, not ideal, but a half hour in the car isn't the end of the world.

Communications in the lead up to the booking were excellent, firstly by AW email and then exchanged numbers, with the texts getting progressively naughtier leading up to the booking.

Arrived at the pretty nondescript chain hotel around the time we had agreed, called Kay and headed up to the room.  Met with a curvy young lady (age on profile,I would say is correct), kissed a bit, handed over the cash (£150 for an hour - more than my usual upper top end) and nipped into the bathroom to freshen up a bit, while instructing her to crack on and get started.  Came out the loo to find her with her hands in her pants, working on getting herself wet.

I took over at that point, before stripping her naked and going down on her.  She really seemed to enjoy this, was absolutely soaked and I rather enjoyed licking and sucking on her pierced clit too.  Moved on to finger play, which I hoped would yield a squirt, but alas, we weren't able to muster a wet patch, plenty convulsing of her pussy around my fingers which was damn hot. Thumb up the ass too,while I fingered her on all fours, which was also damn good.

Moved on to a good oral session by her, plenty saliva used, with some light hearted banter during the oral.  Then into 69, where I popped in her mouth, not a huge cum but she swallowed it like a champ.

Stopped to chat for a while, lost track of time a bit.  Asked her to get on all fours again, fingered her hard in another attempt to get her to squirt, but still no luck, more tightening around my fingers though.  After a while I popped,on the condom, tried shagging her doggy for a bit, but gave up as frankly I'm pretty shit at it.  Deep missionary with her legs on my shoulders, more vaginal contractions again, this time around my cock, before I popped my second load into the johnny.

Quick chat, then on my way, just shy of 2 hours after I arrived, so the £150 for an hour actually turned into a very good value longer punt.  No clock watching whatsoever...

Looks wise, her profile pictures are accurate, as is the info on there, dress size etc.  She's got an absolutely cracking big firm ass and a good sit of tits, plenty piercings (nipples, tongue, clit, lugs) and some fairly large tattoos on her back. Loves it a bit rough too, plenty nibbling, hair pulling, spanking and even a little light choking (at her request).

Claims that she doesn't see many guys per week and does this as she likes sex and the thrill of shagging strangers, which I believe as she was pretty much gagging by the time I arrived at her place.

Shame she's only here till Thursday as I would definitely see her again and would recommend her if you're into curvier girls.