Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The number of Trafficed Women into the industry is exagerated  (Read 1137 times)

Offline adindas

External Link/Members Only

There are still a lot of politicians outthere have their own political agenda and personal ambitions.

The fact is that there are more men are trafficked or partially trafficked into the UK as an illegal immigrants or slave labours.

Offline AnthG

I was looking at the Calias ridiculous situation and thinking of this exact thing to be honest.

And that is how many of these girls in those migrant camps now if offered the chance to go to the UK which they see as the worlds Shangri La and a house to stay in when here all for the payment of working in the sex industry would honestly turn them down with that offer.

The pimps could literally go to any of these countries and say who would want to go to the UK but you must work as a prostitute to pay your keep. They'd not be forced, they'd have to fight off the people all wanting to snap their hands off to take them up on the offer.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

There are still a lot of politicians outthere have their own political agenda and personal ambitions.

The fact is that there are more men are trafficked or partially trafficked into the UK as an illegal immigrants or slave labours.

Indeed it is exaggerated and its been proven to have been so. Harriet Harridan used a figure of 4000 trafficked for sex women to help get her coercion law through in 2008/9. The facts as shown by Operations Pentameter 1 and 2 didnt prove there were anywhere near 4000, not even 10% of that in fact.

These made up figures are used of course to further the agendas of those that are anti-prostitution, them being correct isnt of interest to such people, they just hope the general public will blindly believe the figures given to them, and i imagine many do just that.

Dodo

Has anyone seen Matroesjka on channel E4?? It is a Belgian series started last week and based on the sex trade of imported girls from Latvia and Russia into Belgium. Very gritty and so relevant to this thread.
How reflective of the trade is it??  who can tell but it is full of quite violent and controlling stuff.....well worth watching. More about it can be found on :-

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:36:36 pm by Dodo »

grandmaster-ram-rod

in my opinion, one girl forced is one to many, it could be your daughter  :bomb:

Offline Taggart

in my opinion, one girl forced is one to many, it could be your daughter  :bomb:

While I agree entirely that one trafficked girl is too many, the fact that Harman and her cronies have got the figures so badly wrong and by such a large factor is disgraceful. A very unfair comparison would be Blair, Iraq and the WMD, but has it been a case of make the figures so large as to shock the public into thinking it's more of a problem than it reall is?

The fact that Harman has been found to be lying simply undermines her credibility for any other utterances she makes.
Crying wolf?

pokenn

The problem is that the remedies suggested by Harman and her ilk would actually make the situation worse and more dangerous for prostitutes.

Legalising brothels and soliciting would be a far better solution.

Offline adindas

This is definitely true. I myself if I found any clear evidence that a girl has been trafficked I will certainly report it to crime stopper

Offline sublimetoridiculous

The problem is that the remedies suggested by Harman and her ilk would actually make the situation worse and more dangerous for prostitutes.

And law that goes against Magna Carta principles in that as a punter you can be guilty whether you had any reason to think the prostitute was trafficked or not. In other words guilty on the say-so of an official, rather than a case being proven in a court.

Offline wristjob

I think the number is 1, but I do accept official figures would have my guess at the high end of the scale.

Omega_Planet_Ocean

Wouldn't the best solution all round be proper border and immigration control?

Falstaff

These articles are old but worth repeating for all that

The Grauniad gets a bad rap a lot of the the time, but deserves credit for printing this, as some of his misandrist colleagues must have hated watching their case being so comprehensively smashed

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wouldn't the best solution all round be proper border and immigration control?

Not possible while we remain part of the European Union.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

Well as Putin has banned all EU and USA Food Imports as a reaction to Sanctions against Russia.

Perhaps Cameron could ban sanction Russia by banning Sergei from importing anymore Russian Whores.

Offline punk

Not possible while we remain part of the European Union.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

when have we ever had tough border controls?

Offline punk

Well as Putin has banned all EU and USA Food Imports as a reaction to Sanctions against Russia.

Perhaps Cameron could ban sanction Russia by banning Sergei from importing anymore Russian Whores.

never happy, apart from the kick backs, some lawyer will take the case all the way to the european courts of human rights.

Offline adindas

Gosh hopefully not. In my personal opinion, Russian girls are one of hottest and most attractive creations in this world.

Look at for instance Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova, Maria Kililenko, Elena Dementieva, etc Tall, Blond, blue eyes ..... They are tennis players not prostitutes but this is typical representation of Russians Girls ....

Also the fact that EE prossies including Russian are flooding the UK will make the UK punting market become more competitive. So it will go against punters interest if they are banned to come in the UK.

Offline NIK

You don't say!  :rolleyes:

dilettante

I was looking at the Calias ridiculous situation and thinking of this exact thing to be honest.

And that is how many of these girls in those migrant camps now if offered the chance to go to the UK which they see as the worlds Shangri La and a house to stay in when here all for the payment of working in the sex industry would honestly turn them down with that offer.

The pimps could literally go to any of these countries and say who would want to go to the UK but you must work as a prostitute to pay your keep. They'd not be forced, they'd have to fight off the people all wanting to snap their hands off to take them up on the offer.

Seeing as that appears to be total conjecture off the top of your head without any confirming evidence, it's not worth the pixels it's displayed in!