Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it helpful to admit your age when booking?  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Apu

If you have the look of a 72 year old, bring it up, but if not, just mention it in passing during the phone call (not email), to get her immediete reaction, if she's a cock, she'll say no, good prossies usually will make you feel even more comfortable as you took them into consideration.

Edited as I orignally read the OP as 20 rather than 50.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

kingkong

Ok i will make it a little bit easier for you  :hi:

By typing the comment in the first place is good enough for me. ;)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If you have the look of a 72 year old, bring it up,

To some people I obviously have the look of a 72 year old but I do not behave like one; I show no signs of retiring from work, and where it counts I do not perform like one. I am sure I already write here that I never mention my age until the deed is done. Then there is usually disbelief.

yorkshire123

By typing the comment in the first place is good enough for me. ;)

Ok you win, i confess I'm a gullible fucker, hope that makes you feel better  :hi:
By the way please stop winking at me you big cuddly gorilla you  :P

Offline carra100

To some people I obviously have the look of a 72 year old but I do not behave like one; I show no signs of retiring from work, and where it counts I do not perform like one. I am sure I already write here that I never mention my age until the deed is done. Then there is usually disbelief.

Good man yourself, hope I'm still giving it loads when I'm 72! In fact i hope I'm still giving it loads when I'm 52 lol!