Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo...west minds around £80 for 30 mins  (Read 1330 times)

mrpeterman

I recal recently reading about two British girls (I think) offering a 30 min duo for around £80 ...I've. It had a three way for some tine and wouldn't mind scratching that itch again

Anyone recall the thread and girls and if so anyone partaken and can recommend if the service these girls offer is worthwhile

Or alternatively any good replacements at reasonable costs

Cheers

Offline bearcat69

Probably talking about having a duo at At Your Service parlour... Or maybe Erotic Studios (with covered oral I think the price is £80 there).

I think you'd really struggle to find two good quality British indie girls offering a duo for that price... I could be wrong though, who knows :unknown: ... I'd be very interested to hear about it if I am wrong though.

mrpeterman

Bear

Thanks for the reply, I'm sure it was 2 indie girls and not a parlour,, but hopefully someone can enlighten me

I know of one girl who does £60 for 30 mins with her mate, both British and young and fit, don't want to be accused of touting limited services but not bad at all, but she's not been working of late

MarcT

I have not seen them myself so cannot make an informed recommendation, but Jodi and Jessi who are both BBW have toured West Midlands together in the past. Apparently both British, and within the pricing you have described. They have individual and duo reviews on UKP. AW links below:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 06:13:25 pm by MarcT »

Dirty Lad

You could try these pair.  Ive never seen them as a pair myself, but they're on my hit list.

I've seen Angel  a few times and she in my favourite two WG's 👍👍👍

External Link/Members Only

Offline bearcat69

So a bunch of not especially attractive girls, non of which are offering a half hour duo for £80  :dash:

That 3SUM FANTASY profile with xXx_Angel_xXx looks kinda interesting... £140 for half an hour though... And the other girl in the duo, this Miss Moist X doesn't look very appealing. :wackogirl:

I'm pretty sure must've been talking about a duo at a parlour... Or maybe some limited time offer that's long since been and gone... Or possibly about the Masshouse Czech girls, two of which seem to be on holiday right now without any indication of when they are coming back, and the other two retired...

Surely there must be a better threesome option on offer in the West Midlands? :unknown:

Maybe it was these girls you're thinking of?

Half hour for £100.

Note the negative review for the Ella girl.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:15:08 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Or possibly about the Masshouse Czech girls, two of which seem to be on holiday right now without any indication of when they are coming back, and the other two retired...

It looks like Sandy is back in Birmingham at the minute, so it might be worth looking out for Alex returning too? Might even be worth messaging to see if they have any plans of working together again before she goes if you're interested.

Offline bearcat69

It looks like Sandy is back in Birmingham at the minute, so it might be worth looking out for Alex returning too? Might even be worth messaging to see if they have any plans of working together again before she goes if you're interested.

Ah yes, I stand corrected. Cheers Wolver fella. :drinks: Looking at Alex's profile, says she's in Birmingham too, although no number for Alex and says accessing from Czech for both of them. :unknown: I might try contacting them. Been thinking about seeing Sandy again from a while, and always meant to try their duo. Maybe I should just shit or get of the pot. :sarcastic:

Their profiles for reference sake.

Online Kerosene

I'm keeping my eye out for Candy and Andy Apple coming back. Mostly for the twins thing, though just how that true is remains a matter of conjecture.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only