Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Deepdish

After a not so great punt yesterday (review to follow) I am seeking a mix raced woman. Ideally someone similart to "Keisha" from the The Power boxset.

Attaching a picture and dont mind the £££s or distance.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pablo02

I'm looking forward to your review deep dish.
Mixed race and curvy or slim?

Offline Deepdish

I'm looking forward to your review deep dish.
Mixed race and curvy or slim?
[/quote

Im looking for curvy busty mix raced like the girl in the pic lol. Yesterday was not very good.

Offline Pablo02

Try Chyna she's a bbw mixed race

Offline Deepdish

Try Chyna she's a bbw mixed race

Thats too much meat for me in afraid. What was Demi Devine like?

Offline Pablo02

Ahh ok.
Demi Devine wasn't mixed though just British black tiny waist but a proper big real  booty on her.
Check out her profile on aw and look at the pics to get a better idea.
This ones a potential for me soon External Link/Members Only

This ones mixed too pics look sexy but her reviews have been so so apparently just a vanilla service from the reviews I've read.
External Link/Members Only

I've met this one too but found it very vanilla no dfk and owo is extra very pretty looks wise and mixed race too

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:07:36 pm by Pablo02 »

Offline Deepdish

Ahh ok.
Demi Devine wasn't mixed though just British black tiny waist but a proper big real  booty on her.
Check out her profile on aw and look at the pics to get a better idea.
This ones a potential for me soon External Link/Members Only

This ones mixed too pics look sexy but her reviews have been so so apparently just a vanilla service from the reviews I've read.

I've met this one too but found it very vanilla no dfk and owo is extra very pretty looks wise and mixed race too

Iv spoken to aliyahmay, pretty girl has now put owo on profile. That jessica has got some dodgy reviews. But ava rose looks hot right up my street

Offline Pablo02

Ava- No dfk though not sure if that's a deal breaker for you and owo is a extra £20 I think.
She's very pretty but I didn't found her curvy probs a slim 10

Offline Deepdish

Ava- No dfk though not sure if that's a deal breaker for you and owo is a extra £20 I think.
She's very pretty but I didn't found her curvy probs a slim 10

She mentions dfk on her like list and owo. No mention of extra charge. I always ask that first. If those 2 not on offer then im not paying a wg lol

Offline Pablo02

Maybe she has changed that I did see her like 2 months ago.
It does state discretion I was clean down there etc but I never got it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:39:38 pm by Pablo02 »

Offline War_Hawk

There's this girl not personally seen her myself but seems to have some good reviews on here.

Offline BlueRock

You could always TOFTT and see Lola Monroe whilst she's in Coventry this week. Has no face pics but her verification pic shows her face

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:22:33 pm by BlueRock »

Offline Deepdish

There's this girl not personally seen her myself but seems to have some good reviews on here.

I seen her many years ago in ladywood. Place was bit of dump, nice personality. Nice big arse and it was my first time being rimmed. Thinking of it i might see her again. Does not have a big rack though. Only downside