Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should we have another ratings category?  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I was just flicking through my reviews, and I had a thought.... I stand by every review rating I've done. All my positives are deserved. But out of my 35 positives, 7 were very special.... At the moment we have positive, neutral, and negative options.

What do members think of having the option of higher than a positive, for those out of the world punts? We've all had them. I would like to have given my special 7 a positive + rating or call it something else. What's your thoughts? Good idea or bad idea?

:hi:

Ming

Like the idea LF, something I have sometimes considered, but think it would be impractical.

In the reviews it is easy enough to convey whether you thought a meeting was a "punt +"

For instance when a review is a Neutral you can say it was a borderline positive / negative.

The current system is clear and easy to understand, tinkering with it could lead to confusion IMO.

Ming  :hi:

kamu

You could go for something like:

Hidden Image/Members Only

(Might also be better to move this to general discussion)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:35:03 pm by kamu »

Offline Juankerr

it is easy enough to convey whether you thought a meeting was a "punt +"

For instance when a review is a Neutral you can say it was a borderline positive / negative.

The current system is clear and easy to understand, tinkering with it could lead to confusion IMO.

+1

The ratings system works fine as it is.

I agree Lf we all have punts that stand out above others but do you really want to read even more fluffy reviews for a positive+? I don't.

Offline bearcat69

Yeah, I agree with the general consensus. Whilst I like the idea and it would be handy for people with lots of reviews to highlight special punts. The system as it is is simple, effective and easy enough to understand. The ease of use and clarity is one of the best things about this website IMO.

Offline smiley9

Nice idea LF but IMO if something aint broke ?  :drinks:

Offline legendinho

I think in theory it's a good idea but practically I don't think it will work. If a punt was exceptional good I will mention something like "one of my top punts to date" in the review.

Offline Rangers54

May not have much credence  on here. think the system works well. After all your superb is only your superb, so a positive is as good as it gets no fluff or fake is best. Positive says it all negative says what it says on tin, don't change what works for majority

Offline dboy74

I understand the thinking behind the idea being proposed, but the current system is very clear, straightforward and well known now.

I can just see arguments breaking out trying to determine what constitutes, for example, a good, excellent and outstanding.

If reviews are well written members will easily ascertain what meets were just getting into a positive and which ones were top drawer.

Offline PepeMAGA

could be Positive, Negative, Neutral and made me feel fluffy.  :kissgirl:

there's lots of different ratings that could be added, but as others say, might make things a bit complex.
e.g.
bait and switch
no show
etc.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for all your views/opinions,   :thumbsup: 

seems the overall feeling is its a shite suggestion!     :thumbsdown:

I will bow to the wisdom of the majority!     :drinks:

Next time I have a brainwave, I'll give my little head a shake first before posting.   :crazy:

Offline DDDave

The problem with expanding the grading is that it is a purely personal opinion based on an individuals value set.

I have been with girls who have recieved mediocre ratings but have been quite spectacular, on the other hand some flffies have been a let down.

The generalisation of the 3 grade system with qualification within the post does seem less complicated.

Offline tesla

The problem with expanding the grading is that it is a purely personal opinion based on an individuals value set.

I agree it is always  subjective, what I feel would be better is to have a separate section for massage with HE
I have no interest in that service, I appreciate others do but it would save a lot of bother by being able to only read reviews in the service that interests you.

Dellboy

Separating fbsm and fs providers is a good idea. They offer two very different services.

Offline Jawbreak

Like the idea LF, something I have sometimes considered, but think it would be impractical.

In the reviews it is easy enough to convey whether you thought a meeting was a "punt +"

Ming  :hi:

I totally agree.

the rating system works quite well, but even now we have some people that get confused how it works.

Lets not make it more confusing for the people giving positives and neutrals to negatives ..if that makes sense.

on wards and up wards  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: