Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Natalie xx of Secret lovers group - jewellery quarter Birmingham  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Sweet Natalie xx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

this sweet little thing has popped up on the radar - only problem is she is associated with ....

Little Barbie x External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and this sweet little thing does nothing on her likes list .. Oh unless you just want a pump and dump.

Hope some one will prove me wrong on Sweet Natalie xx as she does look quite hot.

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline PepeMAGA

Looks familiar,  I might have banged her,  but I honestly can't remember.

Online The_Don

Little Barbie x External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and this sweet little thing does nothing on her likes list .. Oh unless you just want a pump and dump.

External Link/Members Only

For other members that may need a reference, please see > this post or read the full review

Sweet Natalie xx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope some one will prove me wrong on Sweet Natalie xx as she does look quite hot.

YMMV, with any W/G.

The one linked above is another profile swapper, that been around External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81998.0

External Link/Members Only

To my regret I met this Hungarian girl in Finchley last week.  Nevertheless, I hope that I can save fellow punters from wasting their time and money on doing the same.

The girl: Pics are somewhat misleading - she is not an innocent 21.  She is about 25, chubby, spotty, clammy, size 12, pussy stubble, smoky breath.  In terms of looks not downright ugly, but maybe a 3/10.

The linked (+Album), I uploaded with images from her old profiles

So from this

Hidden Image/Members Only

I seen this profile last month and had her on the radar. But the profile had been set to holiday, before I called.

She returned last week and thanks to the reviews (she sounds like a shi+ punt). Looks like I (and I hope others) have heeded the warning and dodged a bullet, with this one.

The profile page is now set to holiday (again). Not sure if Sergei, is reading but here, are some screen shots External Link/Members Only. If a new profile pop up.

Looks like some new pictures have been added External Link/Members Only

@ JamesRockford, can you confirm this is the same W/G (closer to her size and looks) you punted  :unknown:

To this

Hi Don

Indeed that is the same WG.  Avoid!

Below are current profile screen shots and pictures

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Group profile screen shot and link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:24:30 pm by The_Don »

Offline Jawbreak

Great work once again The Don
You sure do live up to your nickname ....or it it really The Don  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: