Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- Birmingham incall  (Read 5476 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

As agreed, Hannah was lying handcuffed on the bed, naked apart from some tights and a blindfold waiting for me to arrive.

Closed the door behind me, unpacked my gear, gave her a kiss then popped some headphones on, started the playlist and then the fun began.

Out came the implements: Ice, feathers, spatula, chilled fruit and some vegan chocolate spread. Hannah is vegan so had to source this specially for the meet.

As she lay in her own little world deaf and blind to what I was doing, I took the scissors to her tights, starting at her feet cutting and ripping away the nylon to reveal her pretty painted toes. Popped some ice into my mouth then began to suck and lick her feet and toes. She squirmed and grinned under the blindfold. I cut away at the legs to feel her smooth pale skin, then on to her crotch, cutting away enough to see her trimmed bush and her pink pussy. Ice in my mouth onto her pussy made her gasp with pleasure. Cut and ripped the rest of the tights away from her to reveal her naked glory.

Brushed the feathers across her erect nipples, breast and stomach down her legs. As the music gathered pace I brought the spatula into play slapping her thighs, breasts in time with the music, then rubbing to sooth.

Dripped ice onto her, fed her the fruit after rubbing it on her pussy and she licked the chocolate from my fingers and we shared it mouth to mouth. This was very sensuous indeed. Hannah was the perfect subject for this scenario which I've played out dozens of times in one to one, and with a female accomplice.

I'd stripped off now and sat over her and let her take my cock in her mouth which she sucked frantically, so I teasingly pulled away and returned to her pussy with my mouth and fingers while locked in a deep kiss, she was murmuring pleasurable noises.

After half an hour of playing with her I was ready, I slipped a condom on then lay over her and slid into her very wet warm pussy and we fucked in time with the music which was building to an orgasmic crescendo French Kiss by Lil Louis and Orgasm by Prince to finish off, by which time I was pounding and Hannah was moaning louder and louder to the point of climax. I wasn't planning on coming but couldn't hold back and we both collapsed in an orgasmic heap.

I removed the blindfold and said hi with a kiss.

We polished off the fruit, chatted, kissed, cuddled for the remaining time, went over the hour a tad but I was reluctant to leave such a delicious specimen that Hannah is. Got dressed then did the usual goodbye kisses, her naked behind the door.

I got into the motor and headed back up the M42 in a daze.

Hannah has a deservedly great reputation for providing a second to none service that leaves us wanting more. I'd travelled nearly 4 hours there and back to see her, but I'd do it again in a flash.

This was one of my favourite all time punts without a doubt, and one of my top three girls, and I've seen most of the forum darlings.

I'd describe her as an English Rose. Pale skin, facially beautiful IMHO, and physically all woman. If you haven't seen Hannah yet, you really should. I know I'll be back there soon.

GN

Offline dboy74

Another great review, GN.

Pleased you got the opportunity to meet her. Definitely one of the very best out there.

Offline Merlin73

Great review golfnut, totally agree Hannah is awesome. Too god though as I am struggling to get a meet with her again.

GolfNut

Another great review, GN.

Pleased you got the opportunity to meet her. Definitely one of the very best out there.

Thanks Dboy. What a woman, and totally is ^^

My first one to one with her after the epic meet with her Lucie and Sophia. It won't be my last for sure.

Hannah definitely has the X Factor. It's hard to put your finger on what exactly that is, but you certainly know it when you've seen it.

GolfNut

Great review golfnut, totally agree Hannah is awesome. Too good though as I am struggling to get a meet with her again.

Thanks Merlin. I waited quite a while. She is in high demand after returning to FS. Must be a mile long queue but worth the wait. She can be hard to pin down mainly due to her popularity and limited working hours, but I'd persevere if I were you. She's worth the wait indubitably. I hope you manage to get a booking.

Offline Merlin73

I met her during her last stint and your right she has the X factor.

For me it is the combination of pretty girl next door looks, great curvy figure but most importantly she is a really nice woman with a lot going on behind those beautiful eyes. She is also doing it for the right reasons and you get the impression she likes fucking. She's also the right mix of naughty and nice.

Fuck, I've gone a bit fluffy!! Bollocks she's worth going fluffy over.....

Offline Merlin73

I hope you manage to get a booking.

Cheers GolfNut, may all your future putts run true and members bounces every round :drinks:

Offline _Bender_

Wow ... That's fantastic, can't wait to meet her on her Nottingham tour... 47 days and counting!!! Lol..  :)

Offline rjboi

Lucky you. Absolutely wasted my time twice now. First time I'd arranged a time and then got a text about half hour later to say she was "double booked"
2nd time she told me she was available between 6 and 10. Had to text for which she said was fine so I asked if 8pm was fine. Yep that's ok. Asked for location. No response. 7pm double checked for 8pm.  Yep that's ok 730 asked for location, no response. Got response at 8pm saying sorry had popped out without phone. No problem  I still had time so asked for location, got told no good now as it was arranged for 8pm and I was 30 mins away and she didn't have time. Was raging as I'd been making arrangements all day and even before hand via aw.
Not sure whether to bother for a 3rd time.

Offline Merlin73

Lucky you. Absolutely wasted my time twice now. First time I'd arranged a time and then got a text about half hour later to say she was "double booked"
2nd time she told me she was available between 6 and 10. Had to text for which she said was fine so I asked if 8pm was fine. Yep that's ok. Asked for location. No response. 7pm double checked for 8pm.  Yep that's ok 730 asked for location, no response. Got response at 8pm saying sorry had popped out without phone. No problem  I still had time so asked for location, got told no good now as it was arranged for 8pm and I was 30 mins away and she didn't have time. Was raging as I'd been making arrangements all day and even before hand via aw.
Not sure whether to bother for a 3rd time.

Sorry to hear you have had problems, I think a lot of it is that her phone is only on when she is working or maybe the day before, so when she can be contacted she is likely to have her hands full
Of cock!

I would give up cos then I might get a look in, lol!!!

Offline Bencannon:)

'As agreed, Hannah was lying handcuffed on the bed, naked apart from some tights and a blindfold waiting for me to arrive.'

Who let you in?   :P

GolfNut

'As agreed, Hannah was lying handcuffed on the bed, naked apart from some tights and a blindfold waiting for me to arrive.'

Who let you in?   :P

Let me guess. You're a comedian in your spare time  :sarcastic:

Actually I spent the whole hour outside wondering how to get in the room as the door was locked, and the above review was a figment of my imagination.  :cry:

Andy61

Actually I spent the whole hour outside wondering how to get in the room as the door was locked, and the above review was a figment of my imagination.  :cry:

I can see this is all going to end in tears

Dodo

Bit of an over sensitive response to what was a reasonable question.

Dare I ask who put the blindfold and hand cuffs on and in what order and where did whoever it was hide the key  :(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:56:47 pm by Dodo »

GolfNut

Obviously the door was unlocked. How else would I get in?

GolfNut

Dare I ask who put the blindfold and hand cuffs on and in what order.  :(

I think it was the guy in the wardrobe.

Offline paul_davis

Obviously the door was unlocked. How else would I get in?

Bit too dificult for some to work out on here!

Glad you had a great time

GolfNut

Bit too dificult for some to work out on here!

Glad you had a great time

Thanks Paul. Appreciate it. Agree I didn't think it would be hard to work out or to be fair that important.

Dodo the handcuffs weren't Police issue, no key involved, they just flicked open with a click. Y'know toy cuffs.

broksonic

Hannah is a young lady i must see

GolfNut

Hannah is a young lady i must see

She's in the E Mids in July broksonic. You'll need to get in quick though.

GolfNut

Thought I'd add an update as I saw Hannah again this week up here in Nottingham.

Had an hour and a half of slow sensual GFE and was absolutely blown away yet again.

Non stop DFK, amazing oral and very passionate sex in a variety of positions: Mish was rather intense, CG and squatting, Reverse CG, Doggy, finishing with oral, hands and CIM.

She's also great company. No wonder she's so popular. Not to be missed!

GN

Diehard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

As agreed, Hannah was lying handcuffed on the bed, naked apart from some tights and a blindfold waiting for me to arrive.

Closed the door behind me, unpacked my gear, gave her a kiss then popped some headphones on, started the playlist and then the fun began.

Out came the implements: Ice, feathers, spatula, chilled fruit and some vegan chocolate spread. Hannah is vegan so had to source this specially for the meet.

As she lay in her own little world deaf and blind to what I was doing, I took the scissors to her tights, starting at her feet cutting and ripping away the nylon to reveal her pretty painted toes. Popped some ice into my mouth then began to suck and lick her feet and toes. She squirmed and grinned under the blindfold. I cut away at the legs to feel her smooth pale skin, then on to her crotch, cutting away enough to see her trimmed bush and her pink pussy. Ice in my mouth onto her pussy made her gasp with pleasure. Cut and ripped the rest of the tights away from her to reveal her naked glory.

Brushed the feathers across her erect nipples, breast and stomach down her legs. As the music gathered pace I brought the spatula into play slapping her thighs, breasts in time with the music, then rubbing to sooth.

Dripped ice onto her, fed her the fruit after rubbing it on her pussy and she licked the chocolate from my fingers and we shared it mouth to mouth. This was very sensuous indeed. Hannah was the perfect subject for this scenario which I've played out dozens of times in one to one, and with a female accomplice.

I'd stripped off now and sat over her and let her take my cock in her mouth which she sucked frantically, so I teasingly pulled away and returned to her pussy with my mouth and fingers while locked in a deep kiss, she was murmuring pleasurable noises.

After half an hour of playing with her I was ready, I slipped a condom on then lay over her and slid into her very wet warm pussy and we fucked in time with the music which was building to an orgasmic crescendo French Kiss by Lil Louis and Orgasm by Prince to finish off, by which time I was pounding and Hannah was moaning louder and louder to the point of climax. I wasn't planning on coming but couldn't hold back and we both collapsed in an orgasmic heap.

I removed the blindfold and said hi with a kiss.

We polished off the fruit, chatted, kissed, cuddled for the remaining time, went over the hour a tad but I was reluctant to leave such a delicious specimen that Hannah is. Got dressed then did the usual goodbye kisses, her naked behind the door.

I got into the motor and headed back up the M42 in a daze.

Hannah has a deservedly great reputation for providing a second to none service that leaves us wanting more. I'd travelled nearly 4 hours there and back to see her, but I'd do it again in a flash.

This was one of my favourite all time punts without a doubt, and one of my top three girls, and I've seen most of the forum darlings.

I'd describe her as an English Rose. Pale skin, facially beautiful IMHO, and physically all woman. If you haven't seen Hannah yet, you really should. I know I'll be back there soon.

GN

Cheers GN, I don't need to have a punt today, all sorted with nice empty sack. Good job.

Offline _Bender_

Thought I'd add an update as I saw Hannah again this week up here in Nottingham.

Had an hour and a half of slow sensual GFE and was absolutely blown away yet again.

Non stop DFK, amazing oral and very passionate sex in a variety of positions: Mish was rather intense, CG and squatting, Reverse CG, Doggy, finishing with oral, hands and CIM.

She's also great company. No wonder she's so popular. Not to be missed!

GN

I also sampled Hannah's wonderful GFE while she was in Nottingham & echo what you say!

Truly blown away, hope she returns to Nottingham soon  :thumbsup:

Offline Willy_regal

She must be awesome, everything in the near future is fully booked.

good for her...

Offline Bigjohn

She must be awesome, everything in the near future is fully booked.

good for her...

She has availability showing for 8th & 9th August (Monday & Tuesday) if you want to see her.
 :drinks: