Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal Cummings  (Read 4074 times)

Mark The Magician

I am looking for a submissive girl and Cristal looks perfect, has anyone been to see her recently ? My only worry is that the pictures on her site have not been updated for ages. Am I being over cautious

nitram78

Personally, I would avoid.

I have over the years (literally) made various attempts to contact her, sometimes total no responses and when I have had made contact, she has gone out of her way to be quite rude.....I even got an earful because I woke up her (at 2.00pm) which was hardly my fault (mobiles have silent features).

Anyway, her pictures have not changed to be knowledge in way over 5 years with some I recall being there maybe 8-9 years ago. Amazingly, her age has not gone up at all via any of the sites she has been listed on either.

Just my few pennies worth.

Offline tel_house

I saw her 9th August 2011, I rember it well as it was the day of the riots in Birmingham. The photos were accurate then but that's almost 3 years ago. i haven't seen her since but I haven't been to Birmingham without the OH since I retired.

From Memory it was a good punt, she dressed up as a schoolgirl and we did a role-play where I spanked her before forcing her to do OWO followed by fucking is several positions.

Thing may have changed since then but I would consider a return visit unless UKP comes up with some more info to put me off.

Offline Ramone78

Offline norfolk tiger

Is she still working ?

I have not seen her but she is in my hot list. External Link/Members Only   She has logged in today.

Diehard

Personally, I would avoid.

I have over the years (literally) made various attempts to contact her, sometimes total no responses and when I have had made contact, she has gone out of her way to be quite rude.....I even got an earful because I woke up her (at 2.00pm) which was hardly my fault (mobiles have silent features).

Anyway, her pictures have not changed to be knowledge in way over 5 years with some I recall being there maybe 8-9 years ago. Amazingly, her age has not gone up at all via any of the sites she has been listed on either.

Just my few pennies worth.

Agreed. I have tried contacting her and she is rude and surly. One to avoid.