Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is it ok to walk if you dont like the look of a WG  (Read 1526 times)

Offline lovemachine

Looking for some advice on this.I am unsure about booking girls who don't show their face and worry what to do if I turn up and she's not appealing to me.Is it unfair to walk,as that would be time/ money wasting which we all hate.what is the best thing to do,go through with the punt,leave a part payment ?.

sam1

I often thought what would happen if you walk. Most likely the pimp will intervene and beat the shit out of you.

Offline The_Don

Looking for some advice on this.I am unsure about booking girls who don't show their face and worry what to do if I turn up and she's not appealing to me.Is it unfair to walk,as that would be time/ money wasting which we all hate.what is the best thing to do,go through with the punt,leave a part payment ?.
#

Simple answer:

YES

But its down the punter. Are they happy to continue  :unknown:   because they are paying a lot of money for a W/G time.

For me If I'm not happy with what I see and the W/G not diligent, or its doesn't feel right at a punt. I will walk away with my money.  Its as simple as that.

More punters need to walk away (with out handing over money) if there not happy.

Remember think with a dick you may act like one. Think clearly and use your dick

I often thought what would happen if you walk. Most likely the pimp will intervene and beat the shit out of you.

its just another person at the end of the day and one can never tell. What people are accomplished at.

Oh and BTW I've walked on a few W/G like other members have hear. With out having to get violent due to run in with a Serge or Leroy. But not all pimps are men.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:17:21 am by The_Don »

Offline Johnbean

I usually adapt the service to suit. If she's not appealing for whatever reason I usually just opt for a handjob and squeeze it into a 15 minutes. I only walk if I've been lied to ie bait and switch. Your money your choice though, I guess little brain takes over for me.

Offline threechilliman

If a girl won't show a face pic you have every right to walk and pay nothing IMO.

tcm

Offline pumps

Not even worth bothering if they don't show their face,  Unless the body is fantastic in the photos.

As long as your polite about it & haven't already handed over the money there's usually no repercussions from deciding to walk.

RandyF

Yes, your perfectly entitled to walk and pay them nothing.

Bear in mind though, that a lot of these more experienced whores will make it as awkward as possible to do so.  They'll accuse you of being a timewaster, suggest they turned down a big £ booking with a sugar daddy, just to fit you in  :rose: etc., etc. There just chancing their arm.

JV547845

If a girl won't show a face pic you have every right to walk and pay nothing IMO.

tcm

+1

James999

If you don't like the look of her then walk.

If you walk into a car showroom and don't like the look of a car you are not forced to buy it, and in the same way if you don't like the look of a pro$$ie for whatever reason then walk.

Offline smiths

As your the one paying if you don't fancy the real WG in the flesh its up to you if you wish to walk or stay. I only punt with WGs I fancy so if I didn't fancy a WG I would and have walked though lying about services or having a bad attitude are more common reasons I have walked.

I wouldn't pay a penny as my view would be she choose not to show her face so if I don't fancy her after seeing her that's down to her.

a10

I would definitely walk if there was a big difference between photos and reality. Poor punts from the past are all the motivation I need to never repeat that mistake again!

As for this ^^ I have never in all my time met a pimp, let alone one that will "beat the shit out of you" for not doing anything. If you feel that way, maybe punting isn't for you. If you partook in any services and tried to walk, however, that's a different story. The key is to walk ASAP as you know you aren't happy with the looks of the WG.

Offline smiths

That could happen but I have walked many times over the years and haven't been beaten up by the WGs pimp. The worse is that I get verbal off a WG and I thought one was going to get violent but didn't. I always move swiftly back to my car and once safely in it I smile that I made the right choice and then ring a regular.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I try to avoid girls who don't show their face but if I turned up to find a pig with lipstick I would certainly walk, to be more accurate I would run.     :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Highly unlikely ----------------- but best not to say she is an ugly bitch, just tell her you have left your wallet in the car.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Yes, your perfectly entitled to walk and pay them nothing.

Bear in mind though, that a lot of these more experienced whores will make it as awkward as possible to do so.  They'll accuse you of being a timewaster, suggest they turned down a big £ booking with a sugar daddy, just to fit you in  :rose: etc., etc. There just chancing their arm.

Not experienced this very often, as I said above a bit of verbal abuse is the worst I get and more often than not the WG doesn't say anything as I am gone asap, I don't engage them in chat about the matter as I have already made my decision too walk and go see my plan B.

Its when the punter is doing an Outcall to his own home or hotel that this is more likely to happen and might be harder to get rid of the WG obviously, one main reason I don't do Outcalls.

broksonic

The ones that don't show their faces or even send you a face pic  via text or email , are  never booked because they more likely to look like dogs

Offline tazz

Best to read reviews on here or other forums before you book. If you still dont like her just say sorry cant go through with this or get out of it by asking about drinks and saying your going to the shop.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The ones that don't show their faces or even send you a face pic  via text or email , are  never booked because they more likely to look like dogs

That is not always the case but when you accept photos like this you are punting blind, why take the chance when there are hundreds of choices.    :unknown: :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

What, that's certainly not the case, I have punted with loads of good WGs who didn't show their faces and so have many other punters as shown by posts on here over the years.

If I find a punter on here credible and he punts with a WG with no face pics and does a positive review on her I will and have punted with the same WG taking his word that she isn't an absolute pig. That's one of the advantages of UKP.

Chuckman

If you turn up and don't fancy her then walk. It's better than the self-recriminations of having wasted your time and money on a awful punt.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

its ok Yes just walk I do it more or less if they just dont look what they are meant to be or place feels crappy.

I recall walking on the then famous now dead Miss Whiplass Linsey St Clair as she called her self , I walked from her basement flat with the wallet in car excuse she and her maid competed in the name calling as I left  :D :D :D
I just dont know why I thought I would see her she was a big fat unit which HP would of liked but made up like a pig at fair :lol: :lol:them were the days th 80`s loads of money...where the fuck did it go ? oh yeh on workin girls :cool: :cool:

Offline GreyDave

walked today ...was not really my taste  :lol: Its a bit like used car sales men who say no timewasters when they want to sell a bit of twisted junk...I `d like to say; well youve wasted my time today arsehole! ....but find myself saying; I am going for a coffe to work out the insurance mate ...I am a coward :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:59:46 am by GreyDave »

Offline smiths

walked today ...was not really my taste  :lol: Its a bit like used car sales men who say no timewasters when they want to sell a bit of twisted junk...I `d like to say; well youve wasted my time today arsehole! ....but find myself saying; I am going for a coffe to work out the insurance mate ...I am a coward :drinks:

I never buy a car from a car showroom as I can get them cheaper through a broker but I like to test drive the make and model that interests me so I arrange to do that and afterwards go for a chat with the salesperson knowing what deal I already have from the broker. I then see if they can beat it, usually means the sales manager has to get involved but when I wont compromise after they say the usual bullshit about they wont make a profit if they beat the deal I have it always ends with me walking and them having the right hump. If they cant offer me what I require that's their problem, I walk smiling. ;)

Offline The_Don

I then see if they can beat it, usually means the sales manager has to get involved but when I wont compromise after they say the usual bullshit about they wont make a profit if they beat the deal I have it always ends with me walking and them having the right hump. If they cant offer me what I require that's their problem, I walk smiling. ;)

I did this and got before getting a latest car and 8% off the cost of the car + some extras. 

Offline MancSean

Go to the offy before you turn up and buy a bottle of your favourite tipple and get it in a paper bag. Then if she's not your type face wise have a few rounds of the booze put the bag over her head then shag her

Offline OakTree

That's a daft and inaccurate statement. The vast majority I've seen haven't shown their faces and they've seemed pretty busy to me and looked presentable enough not to walk.

Offline Cuntminion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kidding I would stick it out, God knows I look nothing like my toddler photos anymore

People change

Offline TonyJC

Yes of course it is.

WG with professional attitude should take it in their stride.

If you get any verbal abuse, then it just confirms that you made a good decision to walk.

As for time wasting, well it's your time that's been wasted and you are the one with the money.

Offline Steely Dan

Agree. Walk.

If you book a restaurant and then when you walk in, you don't fancy the look of the place, you walk.  They may have turned away other diners.  Tough. It happens. This is more personal than eating dinner, but the same rules apply.  (And probably easier to eat a dinner you don't fancy, than a ....)

Offline Cuntminion

Once ate undercooked chicken in a restaurant

Got ill

Didn't want to make a scene

:D

Offline Trevor12

"is it ok to walk if you dont like the look of a WG"
Yes- if I don't like the look of a woman, I wouldn't fuck her for free, let alone pay for the privelage!

I only TOFTT with girls who have face pictures. If in person the pictures were misleading (old/edited/she's since put on some chub) and I didn't find her attractive, I would walk. Without a face picture, it would take a recommendation or positive review from someone I trust for me to book.

Offline lovemachine

Thanks for the replys,that seems to be a unanimous yes.I will now try some new un- reviewed girls with hot bods and see what I find.

FlyingBreadMan

Apologize and walk - don't show to be "too" sorry as it only winds them up. And don't leave a tip (as I used to do) as they will think this is how you get your kicks.

I have been pretty good in making my selection, but this month alone I walked out on 3 girls I visited and even had to send an outcall girl that came to my hotel off home - but I paid her driver a reasonable fare.

Offline smiths

Apologize and walk - don't show to be "too" sorry as it only winds them up. And don't leave a tip (as I used to do) as they will think this is how you get your kicks.

I have been pretty good in making my selection, but this month alone I walked out on 3 girls I visited and even had to send an outcall girl that came to my hotel off home - but I paid her driver a reasonable fare.

I don't apologize as I have nothing to apologize for.

Hyperchicken

The right to walk if you think you're being scammed or the WG has deliberately misrepresented herself should be encouraged. However it shouldn't be an excuse for laziness - there will always be an element of risk so punters should still do their research. If a WG has a genuine reason for not showing face pics then that's a risk a punter takes and a think she would be within her rights to be pissed if a punter uses the first meet as an assessment and backs out when he knew full well what the score was. Walking is still a legitimate option but I wouldn't assume the moral high ground in such a situation.

If someone really wasn't happy going ahead then they should still be considerate and polite (after all photos could just be out of ate rather then a WG deliberately trying to hide being unattractive or overweight) and while the punter may not have anything to apologise for manners cost nothing.

The restaurant analogy is reasonable although i) if I walk into a restaurant without doing my research then I probably deserve it if it turns out underwhelming, and ii) I've never seen anyone return a Big Mac or Whopper despite the fact they never look as good as they do in the photos.

Ben4454

I do not punt with working girls who do not display face pictures. That being said you should walk if the working girl has misrepresented herself via services or a body picture or lied on her profile.

Technically it is a bit morally wrong to walk because you did not like the look of her remember you took the risk when punting with her when she had no face pictures. If you are called a timewaster on negative feedback in my opinion it would be just unless her pictures were very old or had no similarity to said working girl.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:23:27 pm by Ben4454 »