Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ShyLibrarian - Preston.  (Read 829 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7212800) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Online Bigbear2014

External Link/Members Only

I TOFT this week with a 30 minute booking, with this lady and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

Fantastic communication via WhatsApp.

Nice discreet location on a housing estate near town.

Taken upstairs to an obvious punting / cam room, rubbles exchanged and did the usual of excusing herself to put them in another room. (Interestingly enough, she also offered bank transfer to a business account)

She is quite tall and definitely looks like she does in the pictures.

I got undressed and got on the bed and she proceeded to get the little chap alive with some very good oral skills.

She then got undressed to reveal a reasonable set of tits - a bit small for my liking but still nice and not enhanced at all.

Interestingly enough she is sporting a well trimmed bush - something I’ve never come across before when punting.

Some reverse oral followed (she made the right movements, but fake noises where a bit obvious)

Ended up ending the session a little prematurely due to her fantastic oral skills (which were uncovered) - she swallowed the lot and seemed to like doing so.

Stayed for a bit of a chat and cuddle then left bang on the 30min mark.

Would I see her again…. Probably not at that price - but I have this feeling that the more you seen her, the more naughty her sessions would get.

There seems to be plenty on offer, but she seems to like to get to know you first.

There was two cars on the drive, so not sure if someone else was in the house and maybe that’s why she was making lots of noise - so the other person knew what was happening 😂 - but I’m only guessing (there was no evidence of anyone else in the house other than the two cars on the drive)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 12:15:12 am by daviemac »

Offline Blackpool_Mark

There was two cars on the drive, so not sure if someone else was in the house and maybe that’s why she was making lots of noise - so the other person knew what was happening 😂 - but I’m only guessing (there was no evidence of anyone else in the house other than the two cars on the drive)

It may of been her fella.

I'm sure the other account is her and her fella offering services together.

I Amy be wrong but it looks like her in the pics with the bloke.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I TOFT this week with a 30 minute booking, with this lady and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.
If you want this moved to the review section post on here what rating you want to give it and we'll move it.

Online Bigbear2014

Happy for you to move it and I have to give her a neutral I think.
Thanks

Offline Captain caveman 69

Very bizarre pricing structure. Thanks for the review