Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia - Leicester  (Read 3918 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5597010) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jayjuk

External Link/Members Only

I had met Claudia after a poor visit to Tolly, and she seemed worth a try. Comms were quick and efficient, for a flat in LE1 city centry.

Definitely the person in the VS photos, in her 30s I'd say, pretty with enhanced boobs.

Gave a good service, enthusiastic e friendly, with OWO and DFK (£20 each extra). Was happy to try different positions.

Great punt with a genuine lady.

Offline MrMan1973

Damn.....

How much did you end up paying in total??

Offline hypersexual

Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Hypersexual, Woodie, thehumblepunter and Pike
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline jayjuk

Paid £100 per hr with £20 extra for OWO

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I looked at her profile on vs today as an option as I was local, added the owo, RO,dfk and it was too much, I paid another £20 got double the time with all the above listedwith a fit Thai, I’m watching the pennies these day  :D

Offline Ronaldjones89

I'm tempted to visit her. If you see her video on her vivastreet advert.

I was in Leicester today.. sometimes get so horny punt one girl then another a few minutes after  :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 08:30:51 pm by Ronaldjones89 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'm sure this Claudia does (or did) have an AW profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers G, you're already one step ahead and have indexed this review. Cheers  :hi:
:thumbsup:

Offline woodie

External Link/Members Only

I had met Claudia after a poor visit to Tolly, and she seemed worth a try. Comms were quick and efficient, for a flat in LE1 city centry.

Definitely the person in the VS photos, in her 30s I'd say, pretty with enhanced boobs.

Gave a good service, enthusiastic e friendly, with OWO and DFK (£20 each extra). Was happy to try different positions.

Great punt with a genuine lady.

So she has moved out of the Narb rd brothel ?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Hypersexual, Woodie, thehumblepunter and Pike
Banned by: Kev40ish