Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty.Tina Barons Court  (Read 617 times)

mrhappypants

Busty.Tina

Neutral

Overpriced, mixed service and disappointing looks but not a disaster.

Tina was a last minute plan c punt after my plan's a and b were late logging on on Friday.  The neutral describes a reasonable attitude and some good skills but poor hygiene and value.

Tina is very conveniently located for Barons Court tube station but it is a shoddy apartment.

Looks wise she is disappointing; the combination of being relatively short and a carrying a bit of weight around the tummy makes her comparable to Sensual Brigit.  She is also not attractive facially. we are talking a high 6 or maybe a low 7 no higher.

The service is reasonable, she is friendly and conversation and the hand work is good and engaged but there are draw backs.

Hygene is questionable.  I got a whiff from her navel that instantly signalled she was not freshly showered and I also noticed that the water in the shower is cold.... The bathroom, in particular, looks grungy.  I wouldn't risk RO.

Her hand works is very good but the oral is unimpressive, no commitment, too soft. Overall she is just badly overpriced at £130 for the hour.  I had a reasonable time but I doubt I will go back. 

Dave
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:02:11 am by mrhappypants »

charming_red

I've seen her recently too and it was all positive (will review later next week). Shes not one for punters who like their girls skinny. Shes voluptuous and curvy and gave me 2 good shags mixed in with OWO and FK.

Best thing is her pussy was tight.

Sorry you didn't get your money's worth happypants. £120 is steep for me too, but I do like a tight pussy that clamps hard onto my cock  :hi: