Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Exeter  (Read 2341 times)

Middevon66

Hi Guys,

Has anyone been to the Thai Spa in Hoopern Street Exeter recently. A number of years ago it was a very special place to go. The girls were Thai girls all young, slim,
pretty, sexy and very accommodating. Then the boys in blue turned up and everything changed and the girls left. It was then the owner herself who was left to do what was a straight massage.

Time has now moved on and I would be very interested to know if anything has changed and whether there are other girls now working there again. Any information much appreciated.

Offline meatywsg

AFAIK its the older and larger manageress still providing legitimate massages on her own....but would love to be proven wrong!

Middevon66

Very disappointing to hear that I was hoping that now, for want of a better word, the heat had died down she might have started employing Thai/Asian girls again. In its day it was in a class of its own, far superior to any other I had visited in Exeter or elsewhere (with the possible exception of London) a well run and classy establishment.....the boys in blue have something to answer for.

Offline meatywsg

Do bear in mind thats based on some googling i did when i moved to Exeter last year, not on any personal experience from visiting the said shop myself...it may be they keep a low profile...but nobody on UKP has posted anything to the contrary for a long time, perhaps TOFTT and let us know?

The Chinese place is the only massage shop i know of in Exeter and to be honest its borderline ok, nothing special at all.

Offline sonic999

I visited here a while ago, Went for full treatment, Sauna, Bath and Thai massage, Which is what I got, Jewels were covered and massage went no lower than Navel, Or higher than mid thigh, Was done by the owner and saw no one else in the building during my time in there. Would visit again if "extras" were available.