Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Fun with Kavita Lipstick  (Read 2526 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kavita today for a two hour outcall in London. She petite body with small perky tits and a fantastic arse and sweet pussy. :thumbsup:

Comms

Contacted Kavita when she first came to light on UKP. Made enquiries about possible dates and agreed on today for a two hour outcall. Great comms throughout with Kavita  :thumbsup:

Venue

Outcall to a chain hotel in London.  :thumbsup:

Event

Kavita called me when she was in the hotel lobby and I gave her the room number.

Kavita knocked on the door and I was blown away when I opened the door to the sexy petite Indian girl. Kavita greeted me with a nice deep french kiss.

Kavita changed into a nice set of sexy underwear and then the fun began.

Lots of DFK, whilst I fingered  her pussy and then switched to 69 which she loved, very responsive to having her clit licked and her pussy fingered at the same time.

On with a condom and sex with her on top and then MISH with lots of DFK till I popped  for the first time.

More DFK with Kavita whilst fingering her pussy followed by reverse oral and then more 69 with some anal play on her, slowly fingering her arse and then her pussy whilst giving her oral. On with a condom and sex in MISH, doggy and then her on top till I popped again.

Cleaned up and started with another session of DFK, 69 and then I rimmed her sweet arse whilst she sat on my face and I wanked off till I popped again.

More of the same DFK and fingering her sweet pussy and she then gave me a great blow job till I popped in her mouth.

More DFK and 69 and then on with a condom and had sex with her on top, reverse cowgirl, which she loves and then in MISH till I popped again. :thumbsup:

Summary

Great first punt with Kavita. Highly recommend her and would definitely see her again.

She provides a great GFE time and only that if you have expectations of anything else.

She has a great petite body, small perky tits and a fantastic arse.

HD  :diablo:

charming_red

You popped 5 times? WTF  :wacko:

What did you eat that day?

Offline Alpunt79

What did you eat that day?

+1 Holy sh*t! 5!? I can't tell whether or not I'm impressed by that. I think I am.
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Dave2014

For a moment, I thought the claims in this review were written West8. Obviously they weren't as going on recent revelations, he might have written that he'd popped a virile 5 times in a 15min bareback quicky  :lol:

Goofy85

"Kavita knocked on the door and I was blown away"

Was that the first pop?  :lol:

password02

WOW my review will be very tame compared to her previous 2 from US and HD -

Some similar bits  - Great pert tits and very nice puffy nipples - Excellent clean pussy and just as good DFK all over