Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Queen Angela - Putney  (Read 579 times)

Offline latecomer

I enquired about a domination session, which I enjoy from time to time for a change, with Angela who has recently appeared on AW:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My initial enquiry was by email as she wasn't showing a phone number.  As requested I wrote describing what I was looking for and asking a few questions.  After a couple of days she read the message and responded simply asking me to phone her, which I did.  Well, firstly although she says she is British she has a heavy accent which makes me doubt it.  Secondly, I'd asked about her offer of £20 discount for bookings made on AW but she says AW aren't taking bookings.  Thirdly, i asked her to confirm she had a dungeon as shown in the photos.  Again I had to tease the information out of her and she admitted she had no dungeon, she had just hired one for the photo shoot.

Even though she has no reviews on here and none on AW either, I would have considered TOFTT.  However, I didn't get a positive impression speaking to her.  Her price of £100 for 30 mins is the same as London Retreat, which I'm certain offers a very much more dependable service.  They will be open again in just over 10 days if the government keeps its word, so I think I'll wait and go there rather than visiting the Red Queen.