Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baan nuad thai massage Greenwich  (Read 5750 times)

Offline goodmans

thai massage  Greenwich has anyone  been  here lately i have  some few reviews  but  not much going on can you get extras any information  please

Offline loveahe

thai massage  Greenwich has anyone  been  here lately i have  some few reviews  but  not much going on can you get extras any information  please

Nipped in over the weekend, certainly extras on offer.  The prices were laughable though so I didn't partake.

Offline goodmans

Ok mate who did you see was it the boss she's on Facebook her name Nathalie on Facebook

Offline loveahe

Can't remember her name, said she works Mon/Tues/Sat

Probably mid 30's?

Offline goodmans

Went for thai massage  at baan nuad thai massage  in Greenwich recommended  to book not been before 50.00 for 1 hour had a massage  by cute looking  girl say early  30s room has a shower  massage  room decent  size massage  was decent  very firm walking  on my body and  then she removed  the towel  and put warm oil firm but soft the on my my legs  cc swips turned  over and put towel  on my front very firm again removed  the towel and asked if I wanted  extra  I said  what  are the  prices wanted  50 for he i said 20 she said no I do 40 I got her down to 30 she  does 80 for b2b you might get her down extras are expensive  in there but massage  highly  recommended

Offline goodmans

Forgot  to put her name her name is  lemon works Monday  Wednesday  and Saturday

Online sparkus

Goodmans, we have a mini reviews thread in this section for this kind of intel.

Offline anders5

Forgot  to put her name her name is  lemon works Monday  Wednesday  and Saturday

Does she have big tits and/or a big arse?

Offline goodmans

No not a big arse slim average  tits for a  thai not small