Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misadventure Fulham High Street  (Read 890 times)

Offline 2105london

I had booked a massage today  at 15:00. I arrived somewhat early and debated to show-up earlier but choose to take walk. Returning to to shop I saw a young man at a distance  leave the shop and quickly went in a nearby ally. I stopped to consider the situation.Moments later he returned with a group of about 6 people obviously police who entered the premises. A close call!

Offline Jonestown

Which shop, Living Health, The Thai place, or the Chinese medicine shop ?

Offline LLPunting

Lucky miss.

If it's really about a trafficking issue then fine but if the girls are complicit then hope Plod jog on and leave them be.  Sadly there may be a number of illegals caught out.

Offline Jonestown

Well that's tomorrows planned visit to new girl Lisa up the Swanee, I guess.

Offline scutty brown

booked for 3pm, this thread started 3.02 pm........

surprisingly quick post

Offline Stanford97

A great name and emoji. Did you book a massage or did you book a “massage”?

Offline Fuzzyduck

booked for 3pm, this thread started 3.02 pm........

surprisingly quick post

Indeed. Personally I'd be working on executing a plan B.

Offline Jonestown

Will take a stroll by today and see what's happening.

Of course it might not have been be an official visit/raid, might just have been the local seven-a-side football team doing some extra curricular team building and the first guy in was the scout setting up the arrangements.

Offline Heph

Sadly there may be a number of illegals caught out.

This would not be an occasion for sadness.

Offline LLPunting

I can think of plenty of legal and illegal residents in other professions that I'd be more than happy to see thrown out instead of SPs, especially the good ones.

Offline Heph

#MeToo  :)  but the principle trumps the particulars

Offline Jonestown

Seems to be business as usual today in Fulham High Street with Kelly and an as yet unknown new girl in attendance.

Offline Jonestown

Forget the new girl, NaNa, she is only a stand in, and she is rubbish, go for Kelly today, top of the range.