Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Enfield Saturday  (Read 518 times)

Offline niceguy30!!

Hi guys I'm visiting Enfield on Saturday, looking for a good punt. Gfe with a really fit attractive woman aged18-late 40's max budget £150. owo, kissing is a must.

Offline Bobmo1

niftyfiftydave

Not a hope. my old hunting ground is fucked. Let us know if you get lucky, because it will be luck if you find the girl on the profile and get a great service.

Offline Zeusthedoc

driving or travelling by public transport?

in either case, you're better off trying closer to EC or WC London, or even East london.
N and NW postcodes aren't too far off either. 30-45 minutes in the car....which is about standard for London.

niftyfiftydave

driving or travelling by public transport?

in either case, you're better off trying closer to EC or WC London, or even East london.
N and NW postcodes aren't too far off either. 30-45 minutes in the car....which is about standard for London.

I live in the East, why i liked Enfield, easy to get to, easy to park, not on my doorstep and all that but it is no better here, East of Canary wharf is just as bad and parking is a nightmare even for locals who know the spots, so do all the others.

Offline niceguy30!!

Looks like a boring drive to collect some parts, and boring drive back with no rewards.