Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia and Tanya - Ex-Osterley Girls  (Read 1090 times)

MassageManaic

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any info on the whereabouts of Julia and Tanya who used to work for the Oysterly girls outfit (Chiswick, Raynes Park)? I really had some good times with them, Tanya used to squire when she got turned on enough and I loved Julia's very small tits but big nipples. I find the girls with small tits are the horniest.

I will do a full review later but I saw Alisa from the same outfit last week. She is very hot, her B2B massage is great, I ended up going down on her and she came very hard (almost squashed my head with her legs). Finished off with her sitting on the massage table wanking me off. I chanced by arm and began playing with her ass while she did this, no objection so slowly slid my finger in. She seemed to enjoy it (or is a good actress) and was grinding her pussy on my leg. I used my other hand to put my finger inside, no objection despite not letting me finger her at any other point in the hour. Came very hard while finger fucking bother her pussy and ass.

Thanks,
MM

Offline LLPunting

Can you provide some further details about all the girls mentioned?
Age, height, hair colour, body shape, looks?
Days Alisa works?
How much paid for services received?

MassageManaic

Can you provide some further details about all the girls mentioned?
Age, height, hair colour, body shape, looks?
Days Alisa works?
How much paid for services received?

Alisa works Thursday at Motspur Park. I paid £80 for one hour including B2B massage with happy ending. She is early to mid 30's, C side boobs, slim to medium body shape, black hair (she is Chinese afterall!), typical Osterley girl face! Looks wise I'd sat 6/10 for face, 8/10 for body below neck :)

Offline LLPunting

Alisa works Thursday at Motspur Park. I paid £80 for one hour including B2B massage with happy ending. She is early to mid 30's, C side boobs, slim to medium body shape, black hair (she is Chinese afterall!), typical Osterley girl face! Looks wise I'd sat 6/10 for face, 8/10 for body below neck :)

:drinks:

Thanks

Offline Jonestown

Tanya has been gone for over two years and Julia for over one, so good luck with tracking them down but I guess is that they are both just memories now.

Offline bhudda

Do you have any links for the place in motspur park?
Ta

Offline bhudda

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205452.0

So no link directly to the motspur park place? A gumtree or viva street ad? How do people discover it?

MassageManaic

So no link directly to the motspur park place? A gumtree or viva street ad? How do people discover it?

They texted me to tell me about the new place. I used to go to the old flat in Raynes Park. I haven't seen any ad on Gumtree for Motspur Park.

Offline bhudda

They texted me to tell me about the new place. I used to go to the old flat in Raynes Park. I haven't seen any ad on Gumtree for Motspur Park.

Ta

Offline Jonestown

For anyone still missing the delights of Tanya & Julia, you could do a lot worse than check out Angela on a Tuesday or Thursday at Living Health, on Fulham High Street, she has much the same DNA as T&J.