Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SassySophie. Portsmouth  (Read 1088 times)

Offline nigel4498

Has anyone seen her?
External Link/Members Only
Used to part of the group Garden of Eden in Fareham, there she was SassyStephenie then before that RoleplayRosie.
Appears not to be in that group now. They do everything covered and I have seen Loveable Lilly.
Wondering if Stephenie now performs OWO as she has no Q & A but her profile does state oral.
She has languished on my hot list for a long time so a change of service might entice me to visit early next year.
I don't mind OW at £100 but would expect OWO to be provided at her rate of £150
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:10:52 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Davede

i have got to agree £150 is expensive for everything covered, i did think about seeing lilly once but i couldnt bring myself to do it because of that
they offer a levels on there group profile but when you read it properly its only on you lol and £300 for 2 girls to mad

Offline Zimbaman

Hello chaps. I'm new to this site. I can't quite believe I never knew about it bearing in mind I've been doing this for 10 years!  Ho hum, I guess I don't need to rely on adult work reviews any more. Not the most reliable. I've seen Steph twice now, both for 1 hour incalls at £150. I have to say that the service was second to none. I asked for fantasy role play, and she really put every effort into this. If you like to spice things up a little then Steph is well worth the money. Her kissing is fantastic, but as you say no OWO. Not a big issue for me as I take comfort in knowing she is very unlikely to have any nasties.

As far as the pics go, they are a little misleading I think. I think her age is accurate although I'm awful at judging ages. Looks wise, quite attractive although not as nice as her pics suggest. Likewise her body is not as nice as the pics although I had no complaints. All in all one on my most memorable encounters (twice). I would go back if there weren't so many others out there :)

Offline nigel4498

Hello chaps. I'm new to this site. I can't quite believe I never knew about it bearing in mind I've been doing this for 10 years!  Ho hum, I guess I don't need to rely on adult work reviews any more. Not the most reliable. I've seen Steph twice now, both for 1 hour incalls at £150. I have to say that the service was second to none. I asked for fantasy role play, and she really put every effort into this. If you like to spice things up a little then Steph is well worth the money. Her kissing is fantastic, but as you say no OWO. Not a big issue for me as I take comfort in knowing she is very unlikely to have any nasties.

As far as the pics go, they are a little misleading I think. I think her age is accurate although I'm awful at judging ages. Looks wise, quite attractive although not as nice as her pics suggest. Likewise her body is not as nice as the pics although I had no complaints. All in all one on my most memorable encounters (twice). I would go back if there weren't so many others out there :)

Welcome to UKP
Thanks for the information.  :hi:

Think I'll swerve on this one now though.