Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Old Days  (Read 1395 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

In my Younger years. London was just a short journey. I'd always find myself around Soho.

Inevitably I would usually end up going into one of the walk ups.

When it came to paying do remember the WG always asking for a £1 for the maid?

Told you it was a while ago.

I wonder if this practise still goes on?

Offline Metalgear2018

House prices where cheaper back then

Offline NIK

In my Younger years. London was just a short journey. I'd always find myself around Soho.

Inevitably I would usually end up going into one of the walk ups.

When it came to paying do remember the WG always asking for a £1 for the maid?

Told you it was a while ago.

I wonder if this practise still goes on?

I remember paying £2.
I must be younger than you.   :D

Offline spiralnotebook

And I was pissed off at having to pay some old bag 50c service charge in some of the Amsterdam bogs :D .

Offline willie loman

Everyone wants a drink off your money.

Offline Malvolio

£2 for the maid is still common practice - even if there's no maid in sight and the WG opened the door herself...

Offline Jonestown

Soho 1969, three pounds for sex, plus another ten shillings if you wanted her bra taken off, no request for tip for the maid that I recall.

Offline Convince Me

Soho 1969, three pounds for sex, plus another ten shillings if you wanted her bra taken off, no request for tip for the maid that I recall.
Why only 26 reviews if you've been screwing whores for 50 years?  Just taking the mick :yahoo:

Offline Hobbit

£20 for a handjob back in those days. Nowadays nobody gets out of bed for less than £100.  :unknown:

Offline dubs

£20 for a handjob back in those days. Nowadays nobody gets out of bed for less than £100.  :unknown:

Don’t you mean “gets in bed”?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

You can still get a hand job or sex in Soho for £20 (pre shutdown of course), and usually a £1 tip to the maid is sufficient, but £2 is probably more common now. £30 usually gets you sex and a bj, but some are now charging £40, still very good value if you can find a young hottie, and there have been a few over the years.
 I do wonder if they will re-open after this Covid affair, it would be a great shame if all we had left of sleazy Soho were our memories.

Offline fastnet

I recall about a million years ago whilst in Thailand a lady I visited charged 800bhts for a 20 minute blowjob. You also had to pay 100bhts to the maid, her job as well as door duty was to wash your cock before the blowjob.