Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thaibubblebutt69  (Read 1156 times)

1 review(s) for thaibubblebutt69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

slimsi2222

Hi there guys had a bit of a break but my return was a bad one unfortunately. Now i dont mind the curvier lady or bbw but decided to treat myself to a little bit of thai today.

link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From the profile i thought she looked okay slight curve to the ass and a bot of fun, so decided to book her.

Comms were good and her english is very good. The place is not far from earlsfield station and very discrete. When she answered the door however i got a big suprise. SHe is atleast 10 years older than her photos and 3 dress sizes bigger. Didnt walk as was dying to blow my load.

She was very polite invited me in and offered me a drink and showed me to the room. The place wasnt too bad inside and the room was clean. I went for half an hour and started off with a massage. To her credit she can give a proper thai massage. When it came to oral she is very poor using her hand most of the time and not really putting it in her mouth. This lack  lustre service was the same with the sex which was full of fake moans and every manoeuvre under the sun to stop you putting it in too far. By the end i just pulled out and wanked over her tits( Body wise if you dont like bbw's dont go near her). After that i just hopped off and got out as fast as.

Overall a poor service really and i would not recommend, save your money

LL

When she answered the door however i got a big suprise. SHe is atleast 10 years older than her photos and 3 dress sizes bigger. Didnt walk as was dying to blow my load.
Did you read her interview...
Height    5'4"
Weight    12st

But I agree the pics don't show a girl of these proportions.
As for her age, I guess a lot of them lie about that.  I wouldn't want to see a 40+ year old.  So thanks for your review - I have taken her off my hotlist.