Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMELIA - Whitechapel  (Read 2119 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5263158) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AppleEgg

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Sent a text which was not responded to so after 90 mins, I called up and confirmed the booking

Cost: £100 hour

Location: Few mins walk from whitechapel station (ATMs on route if needed)

Flat: Buzzed in and up two flights of stairs in a decent apartment with functional shower/bath facilities and toiletries

Girl: Shorter than expected at around 5’2 with C cup natural boobs.  She is not slender and has a bit of chubb around her stomach (size 10/12).  Mildly attractive with a 5/10 for face.  She did have a missing tooth at the side.  She said she was new to this and had been doing it for two weeks which is possible.

Meet: Took a shower and came back into the room and she asked me to lay down for a massage.  Knowing it would be rubbish, I said no and lets get into it.  Played with her boobs and had light DFK and then she proceeded to give me OWO which was average at best.  She uses her hand and baby oil and while it wasn’t terrible, nothing to write home about.  After a bit of foreplay we went for round one and while she can take a bit of a pounding, she asked me to ease in doggy.  She did ask me if I wanted to tale a shower after round one and I thought she was short changing me as it had been about 30 mins at most but she said she’d let me know 5 or 10 mins before our time was up if I wanted a shower. 

On to round two and much of the same with a mediocre OWO which was more of a oily handjob than anything. Some DFK and bit more foreplay before round two where I was not able to finish so she got the oil out and finished me with a handjob.

Took a shower and then left.  In total I was there 1hour 15 mins including shower.

Mild positive given the price point but any higher she would not be worth it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 04:07:25 pm by AppleEgg »

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review Op. Was considering her, but given the detail - facially unattractive, oily wank, missing tooth, don't think I will enjoy her.