Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Slut Girl Suri - Birmingham  (Read 2252 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7237122) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kerosene

Saw there were quite a few positives here so thought I'd go take a look.

Comms - arranged via text on the day. Prompt responses and clear, with a list of extras and rates: 20 each for B2B, CIM, DT, WS and rimming. Anal for 50. Clear details about the location too. I got a message to confirm time about 15 minutes before I was due - I'd managed to get there in good time so agreed I could come earlier. Saves me having to hang about.

Location - Apartments in Chinatown. All fit for purpose, be prepared to walk past the concierge desk.

Paid 130 for the hour and 50 for anal.

The usual magic door once I'm buzzed in. Suri is curvy, thicc, whatever. Ripe is the word I like - rounded and full and firm. Very happy with what I found there.

Action started off with OWO in front of the full length mirror. I'd have expected kissing to start with but she had different ideas. After a bit Suri then lay back on the bed with her head hanging down as if for face fucking. Not really my thing, so went in for some 69, which turned into me getting stuck in for RO. All clean and fresh and I got that head clamped between thighs thing that I like so much. Bagged up and then it's doggy facing towards the mirror which brings and end to round 1.

Suri then gives me an oily massage - not nuru slippery (must get another nuru booking in at some point) but firm and slidy enough. This leads to more OWO, and then spoons in anal. I really did enjoy us being oiled up here. Suri then wanted a finger or two so I was more than happy to oblige. Pop number 2 has been elusive for me lately but she managed this one for me this time.

Ended up with a shower and she helped soap me up, towel me off and gave me mouthwash too. I've not had that before.

Pros - keen attitude and a good PSE
Cons - no kissing as default (I didn't push for it and I see others have had it). Used kitchen towel as wipes.

Overall - Definite positive and worth a visit again.

External Link/Members Only

Online Battlebus

Saw her recently, had a blast! Sounds like you did too. She seems like she does really enjoy it!