Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy sweet/Lexxie - Derry  (Read 737 times)

Offline DDMC30

Only myself to blame as always. Crippling dry spell led me to take a chance with VS and "opt-out review" EI. Essentially went ahead because she was only person who responded. Good comms, flexible, not far away in discreet location. Nice clean little apartment. Friendly, claimed to be German but most likely Rom. Not my type looks at all. Big study unit, with broad shoulders, barrel chest, sagging tits (which were too "sensitive" - fuck off), big gut. Turned out to have severe haemorrhoids too. However, was probably relatively young, maybe around 30, glasses, braces, cute face, quite sweet, had shaved her legs (too many don't). I hesitated, asked to see the other girls in the apartment, she denied there were any. I went to leave, then stayed. Always a mistake!

I wasn't turned on in the slightest but coughed up the 120 for FS and OWO. I didn't even ask for FK, which I almost always do, because I didn't find her attractive at all. She did some decent OWO which I managed to enjoy, then she offered her friend to join us. I said go get her, with no intention of paying more money. The friend walks in and she is a petite, slim, pretty brunette, but I wasn't going to part with any more money. I was quite annoyed at this stage, as she had denied that anyone else was there, and of course the friend is way more attractive. Some discussion of more money, I'm not paying any more, friend leaves.

Continues sloppy OWO, not bad, but wants to get the rubber on. She gets on top and makes an effort for maximum 2 minutes, although again not bad. Then is exhausted, and gets off. "I'm not your girlfriend" when I complain. Yeh no shit, I wouldn't be caught dead in public with a howler like her. Her vag has a cavernous entrance, but doesn't feel too bad, however she starts that grabbing the base of the condom thing, major turn off, and then doesn't want me to do doggy because "I go too fast" - this is because I am try to finish and escape. With all of this I am starting to lose wood, her enormous torso is really putting me off by this stage, and when she turns and lies on her back I give up, I am basically soft, so I tell her I have had enough and get dressed.

Should have known better. Desperate times lead to desperate measures, and rarely good decision making. I had hoped that my recent lack of action would have made me horny enough to enjoy any sort of encounter, but it turns out its not the case. When you are on a winning streak you can't help but win, and when on a losing streak you can't do anything but lose.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline evilsooty998

I've seen that ad before, but the bizarre sticking-out-of-the-tongue thing put me right off.

Seen it a few times now and I just think there must be something wrong with them.