Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sacha Belfast  (Read 3016 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1050008) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Greg05

External Link/Members Only

Communication easy enough usual rough area then call when close.

When close alarm bells rung in my head as that street being the one with the nosey neighbours? Walking along seen one guy out for a smoke who went into the house pretty sharpish when I passed.

Apartment clean and tidy. Hands washed and down to business.

30 mins - £60

Was ok, Sacha has a good body for her age if 46. Rona has me spooked I fear, didn’t attempt kissing, oral on her or any fingering.

Received oral and positions that I asked for. Can’t complain, would have liked more but didn’t ask or attempt for it so can’t mark down for that.

Offline Greg05

Nice lady too, chatted away throughout.

Offline Jay_Dee

Have been interested in meeting sacha! Thanks for the review

Offline ibis543

how tall is she

face wise what does she look like

her profile stated she is english with some indian ethnicity

does she look mix race looking

Offline NI-Chancer

I met Sasha some time ago - I didn't review because it was maybe 8 or 9 years ago. She is a good looking woman, good tanned and toned body. And a pretty face, yes mixed race. Good looking woman no question.

I met her in a duo meeting with classy Claire ( again this is how long ago the meet tool place). My opinion is that the meeting was rushed. I was a regular of Claire and never felt rushed with her, but this duo meeting was just trying to get me to cum quickly and get out the door. Wouldn't say it was a bad meet, but not good either, I.e. I'd see her again if I had no options on a day but most likely I'd keep my money and see someone else another day.

Don't want to put anyone off her totally, worth trying you might have a good experience, just on the day I went it was just ok.