Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah Haze Belfast  (Read 2331 times)

5 review(s) for Delilah-Haze (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline belfastpunt

Duration: 30 mins
Contribution: £100

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms
Great. Called and was given time and texted postcode/address details.

Quite a popular street just off the Oremeau Road, not far from Ormeau Park. Parking can sometimes be an issue here but I know she moves around so you may not face the same issue in other places.

The girl
Good looking local girl. Facially would say 7/10.
Great slim body with nice curves, boobs are a good size for her frame and responsive nipples. Overall 8-9/10.

The Action
Won’t go into too much detail but good and enthusiastic service provided. She is a really dirty slut who obviously loves sex and was only too happy for me to lead.
She has a good selection of toys and outfits. Was wearing some nice pink lingerie when we met.
Multiple positions and good OWO to finish with COB.

Overall 30 mins well spent and good VFM for the service provided.
Would definitely see again. Only downside would be the location as it is quite a residential area but lots of windows and people around so not overly discreet but did not have any issues when I visited.

Offline belfastpunter

Geeat review. Her profile says outcall only, did you juste-mail and ask her for an incall or did she put it up on her profile?

Offline belfastpunt

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this was end of Feb before everything kicked off with COVID. I don’t think she’s back working yet...

Offline pussylover76

You are a pure wind up merchant you are.  :lol: