Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubina Dublin  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

External Link/Members Only

Met this woman loads of times but she deserves another review

At this stage I organise with Rubina by text, she has no problem with same day short notice bookings if she happens to be free

Her apartment is really discreet as it’s in a business block

Dressed in tight blue jeans, thigh high black stiletto boots and a denim top she looked amazing. She is a very pretty blonde slim east European girl with natural C breast, 5 foot 6, and a tight body, with a nice face which you can see after a little Google searching

After an intense shower from Rubina - a house rule - I undressed her as she admired herself in front of her full length mirror. I then went down on her to find that she had, as requested, put a butt plug in her ass before I arrived. Yes, she is that amazing

As I licked her pussy and eased the plug in and out she then extracted it and licked it herself

She then gave me the most incredible oral kneeling in front of her mirror with a lot of spitting and stroking and admiring herself with my cock in her mouth in front of the mirror

Then she put on a condom and after lubing up went doggy position so I could get myself fully hard in her pussy before she took my cock and forced it with her own hand gently into her ass. I am a big guy there and she is as tight as hell. We then have anal sex doggy style until I turn her over to anal mish and go as deep as I can into her ass while admiring and stroking her pussy. I of course could not hold back long as she told how deep it was in her ass and so then came in her ass in the condom

A clean up and a chat and I was away

I think this was about 250 for 45 mins

She is exceptional - she is massively into it and couples it with beautiful looks and a very clever and witty personality. English is perfect

Offline maxQ

The only other thing I really want to do with Rubina is a threesome with another girl, unfortunately this doesn't seem possible  :(

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

She seemed pretty interested in a threesome with Alexandra, but not during the
pandemic

Offline maxQ

Alexandra in Drumcondra ?

I think she's just telling you what you want to hear