Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bbwgina, Belfast - massage  (Read 10279 times)

2 review(s) for bbwgina (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BelfastBhoyo

Seen Gina recently. Overall positive experience, could be better.

Organised a massage through text. Communication was good. Would have liked owo, but knew from her ad she doesnt provide this (did in the past apparently), so asked if i could get an oiled massage, with titwank and handjob to finish. Thought this would be the ticket as her tits looked incredible in the pictures. She declined the titwank idea, saying its too sore on her boobs. Went on ahead with a 30 minute massage and HJ happy ending.

Parked across the road and was guided in on the phone to an apartment, very easy to find and upper lisburn road area. Arrived in, handed over the doe, and she was chatty and nice to talk to.. relaxing.

She was in no rush, infact i was sat down with my clothes on for ten minutes while we chatted, before she told me to undress and jump on the table. She proceeded to give me a pretty awesome massage, the oil she uses is great, and she spent atleast 45 minutes doing my back and legs and chatting none stop, while rubbing her tits on my back the odd time.

Then she asked me turn over and lie on my back, there was no front massage, at this point she just soaked my cock in oil and went straight for the happy ending.. i was happy with that as i was getting worked up from 45 minutes of chit chat and milf tits on my back lol. I will mention at this point, that her tits were not so impressive as the photos. They were big ish, but nothing like the pictures and not pert. Maybe they were back in the day and the photos are old. Facial looks - not bad. Anyhow, she stood at the side of the table leaning over me and just started going for it, and had me cumming over her tits in about 3 minutes flat.

She did throw in one bit of dirty talk, something about 'your dicks going explode like a car bomb in the 80s' lol! If you can call that dirty talk. For me i was just thinking, what the hell.. and it reminded me that she did talk about the troubles a fair bit throughout the massage also. Was a little offputting if anything.

Anyway, that was it over, but next i found myself lying on my back having spunk cleaned off my stomach by gina for atleast 20minutes dabbing me while she continued to chat. She really is a talker lol, she was nice enough though. After i got dressed, she hugged me and i left, seems that my 30minute appointment last 90 minutes. Wasnt complaining.

On reflection, it was mostly positive, would have been improved if there was more dirty talk during the happy ending and it being of a normal nature and not about car bombs haha, and also if she took her time with the handjob rather than dragging out the massage very long and rushing through the main event.

Guess thats all i can say, not sure if ill go again, but also glad i went.

Cheers  :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:37:44 pm by BelfastBhoyo »

Offline Redpunter

What did she charge in the end, I see she still advertises all sorts in her preferences including owo

Offline BelfastBhoyo

What did she charge in the end, I see she still advertises all sorts in her preferences including owo

£70 which was paid at the start for the 30 minutes. She didnt ask for anything more than that or afterwards, even though it took 90minutes. The handjob would have went on for the same amount of time either way so i wouldnt have been happy if she asked for more either! It was on her side that it lasted as long as it did. Musnt have been busy I guess.

Offline Betterjudgement

I had similar before this lockdown. Lovely lady to chat to, plenty of stories and put me right at ease, nice venue etc, and a decent back massage. In terms of extra, I think if I want my rope pulled I couldn't recommend it.  Similar to OP experience, photos probably not that representative, decent oily HE but 100 for 45 minutes isn't vfm. Everything other than touching her chest (which are Mightily impressive tbf) is off limits.

Offline vityaz

Been with her myself 2 years ago, pretty good experience. Let loose in her mouth which is always good. Crying shame if she doesn't offer OWO now.....

Offline senordingdongs

I had similar before this lockdown. Lovely lady to chat to, plenty of stories and put me right at ease, nice venue etc, and a decent back massage. In terms of extra, I think if I want my rope pulled I couldn't recommend it.  Similar to OP experience, photos probably not that representative, decent oily HE but 100 for 45 minutes isn't vfm. Everything other than touching her chest (which are Mightily impressive tbf) is off limits.

£100 for a 45 minute massage from someone who isn't trained is daylight robbery. I'd rather stick to AT at £20 for 30 minutes at least you know your going to get a half decent massage and if you get the local lady who's has been trained and doing it for 15 years, then bingo.

Offline 20jay

£100 for a 45 minute massage from someone who isn't trained is daylight robbery. I'd rather stick to AT at £20 for 30 minutes at least you know your going to get a half decent massage and if you get the local lady who's has been trained and doing it for 15 years, then bingo.

Agree, I would not pay that money for an unqualified massage and a wank :hi:

Offline Betterjudgement

Agree with both posts above, I won't be back purely on grounds of value for money. She does have a lot of regulars by the sounds of things though, so plenty must think it's worth it! I'll take Sakura every time.