Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susanne Dila oddball services  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Diggler fights back!

So I have had her on my HL for a while and she doesn’t work and buggers off quite regularly. I have wanted to bosh her for a while but I have found her services provided have become very strange. At the moment she states she provides CIM for £30 but this is without OWO?????  :unknown: :wackogirl:
I mean honestly, how does that even work? Please don’t tell me she sucks/boshes you with a rubber on but lets you shoot your load in her mouth. What a shame as she is bang tidy.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Just text and find out..

Simpletto....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

Don't think much of her attitude - no text messages, no smoking, no onions, no garlic, and punters with beards or dodgy teeth don't get any kissing.

Online WARSZAWA16

Is she really worth it? I reckon if you do manage to get to see her she'll be really precious and you'll be lucky if she even lets you touch her. Too full of herself and up her own arse for my liking.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She was better in 2015 when I saw her. She wasn't as fussy and offered OWO. Definitely one of the best punts I had back then. Saw her again last year and she wasn't as passionate, only offered OW. Wouldn't bother seeing her again!

Offline pong

Pretty sure she is the boss of the Hungarian gang in Wimbledon, which seems not to exist anymore.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Pretty sure she is the boss of the Hungarian gang in Wimbledon, which seems not to exist anymore.
Yep I reckon so! Lady Audrey love and Eve Moon seemed to leave at about the same time. And when I saw Susanne last year, she was the only one working out of the Wimbledon house opposite Morrisons. Is she still working from the same house or is it a different venue in Wimbledon now??

James999