Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Slim, Tottenham, N17  (Read 2737 times)

mrhappypants

Very pretty, petite young Hungarian

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447806795262

Many thanks to Newbie2014 for his TOFTT review.

Arrangements all with the maid and by text.  She starts at 9.00 am and I was able to arrange a meeting for 10.30 am on the morning, although the maid had requested a provisional arrangement the day before. I was able to confirm CIM inclusive by text; the advertised swallow was declined through contracting.  :thumbsup:    I was let in promptly.  Maid is an old Hungarian blonde who let me in and parked me on the first bedroom inside the front door downstairs. Julia was still in the shower.

Terraced house next to the BP garage and opposite a Premier Inn. The bedroom was clean and comfortable with a freestanding full length mirror.  It is the same place I saw Nina in the past.

I could not confirm Services as she has no English.  The other elements of the 4 S’s were confirmed as positive before handing over the cash
Sexy
Smells good
Smiles

Facially, she is very attractive, very slim, petite young girl with a particularly pretty face, nice teeth, hair and an attractive smile.  She is no taller than 5’2”, size 4. Once she takes her kit off you can tell she has had a kid, saggy a cup tits and lose belly.  She speaks virtually no English.  Dressed I thought she looked fucking hot.  The photos are give some idea and are recent.

I paid £80 for an hour all included OWO and CIM.  Service is quite weak and there is no kissing but a good teasing handjob after which she was reluctant to deliver a blowjob because she disliked the taste of the gel but got on with it after some excessive cleaning.  Tried to say OW but I refused and insisted on OWO and got her to use the mirror.  Her come in mouth was partially dodged.  There was a bit of time wasting before we got going.  Given the difficulties making myself understood I kept it very simple though I did get mirrors and her to wear a dress request.  She moaned about the taste of lubricant and I did not get as much action as I would have liked.  I am making an allowance in the rating because of her price and her looks - form your own view.

She told me she was returning to Hungary in December.  It seemed like she might return but not to the same crew.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:40:13 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline deek12345

This lady is using the same phone number.........watch out

deek

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline deek12345

Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

I got a couple of hits for a fatty on the phone number.  I could not to tell if that profile is still current. 

Offline punk

Probably reused profile and the fatty was the original woman in the profile.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the further intel, MHP :hi:

May I ask, although you didn't get as much action as you'd have liked, did you at least pass the full hour with Julia? There was no short-changing on time? I'm also assuming you shot your load once in that hour, via that "partially dodged" CIM ... would she have allowed you a second pop, if you'd cum earlier in the hour?

:drinks:

mrhappypants

Thanks for the further intel, MHP :hi:

May I ask, although you didn't get as much action as you'd have liked, did you at least pass the full hour with Julia? There was no short-changing on time? I'm also assuming you shot your load once in that hour, via that "partially dodged" CIM ... would she have allowed you a second pop, if you'd cum earlier in the hour?

:drinks:

Hi Tantraman,

frankly I am still ruminating on my rating - there certainly are caveats as you can tell.  I got about a half hour of action and had to be quite pushy to get her to put the phone away at the start.  I also do not think she has done many hour long meetings.

I cannot talk to the possibility of a second pop; those days are long gone. :unknown: :D

Two tips,

Only book a half hour or less.

Insist the maid joins you to confirm service (CIM) before you hand over the cash. She will not like this but if she speaks a a word of English other than, “Hello,” then I did not hear it. 

You won’t be disappointed with her face...

Offline tantraman

Hi Tantraman,

frankly I am still ruminating on my rating - there certainly are caveats as you can tell.  I got about a half hour of action and had to be quite pushy to get her to put the phone away at the start.  I also do not think she has done many hour long meetings.

I cannot talk to the possibility of a second pop; those days are long gone. :unknown: :D

Two tips,

Only book a half hour or less.

Insist the maid joins you to confirm service (CIM) before you hand over the cash. She will not like this but if she speaks a a word of English other than, “Hello,” then I did not hear it. 

You won’t be disappointed with her face...

Thank you, good sir! :hi:

Tips duly noted ... I hope to see her before she jets back to Hungary.

:music:

Offline Manutd007

Thanks for info, doesn't read like a positive IMHO but obviously your punt, your rating and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Off my hotlist. Ta.

Offline punk

Happy pants got himself banned  :lol:

Different woman using profile.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:44:23 pm by punk »

Offline 65percent

About time. While I was a lurker I could see he was a cunt troll.

Offline Sparta Prada

Different woman using profile.

External Link/Members Only

Oh, this chubster! Here’s my review of her from a few months ago. For those of you who don’t want to click on it, I’m afraid it’s a negative: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227631.0

Offline punk

Oh, this chubster! Here’s my review of her from a few months ago. For those of you who don’t want to click on it, I’m afraid it’s a negative: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227631.0

Worth the read.Thanks.