Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rachel ryan - Bristol - Having a larf  (Read 1331 times)

Offline thenicz

External Link/Members Only

Looks very attractive but no way would I go along at those prices, it appears you have to pay for everything separately, I assume you have to pay her a £1 a word if she's going to talk dirty to you. Has anybody been or would anybody go, I know I certainly wouldn't.
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline whaleears

I saw her in January of last year (sorry, no review, I was pretty busy at the time) when she was going by Rachel Reeves or something.

Pics remain authentic, she's a ditzy girl. Flat had no carpet in the bedroom, so I asked to see her in the front room & smash on the couch. Whole thing was a bit of a mess organising & meeting wise but she tried hard & made a big effort with me when, y'know, on the job. She was chatting about the whole 'becoming a model, doing some films' trap that often seems to ruin a lot of girls who either are very cash desperate or very cash hungry. I saw her for an hour for 130 with no extras paid, then within a fortnight it was 20 for this, 20 for that when I messaged her about a return visit.

Think we've all seen this before, we might see more of it as girls arrive on the scene with covid/brexit desperations. I messaged a girl, won't reveal who, who wanted me to subscribe to her Onlyfans, I looked at it, followed her there & messaged a few times & it was yeah yeah, I'll swallow, you can put in my ass, all for 140. Then when you try to arrange the meet after they've 'been on a shoot' & someone's smartened them up, no owo, no anal, cos they're still wanting to do more shoot's & can't be bothered with excessive sti tests.

Offline YoungPunter

She used to go by the name Rachel Rourke and used to be based near IKEA. Saw her once more than a year ago and got the same knackered feeling what @Whaleears said above. She moved out of there and went somewhere near Costco.

Offline simping

She used to go by the name Rachel Rourke and used to be based near IKEA. Saw her once more than a year ago and got the same knackered feeling what @Whaleears said above. She moved out of there and went somewhere near Costco.

Saw her last year too 😂 (can't review since it's beyond 6months). Experience with her is similar to what has been said about, she's practically a walking parlour...

Offline houseboot

2 previous AW profiles both gone but gives the link to previous Reviews (I know they say 0 but click on the links)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 04:18:57 pm by houseboot »

Offline pythondan

£40 EXTRA for period sex  :scare: - surely that should be a discount of her normal rate

Also £15 for CIM and £25 for facial - you had better make sure it all goes in her mouth if taking the first option.

Offline Jonlove69

@Youngpunter She does state in her profile she is now near where the Colston Statue went for a swim in the river. Might need to go via WH Smith first and pick up a calculator though. :crazy:

Online southcoastpunter

assuming her pics are recent and genuine, I like her profile (not necessarily her but her profile) - at least it is clear and says extras UPFRONT. No surprises when you get there.  I think that is all you can expect - and you either like the lady and what is on offer, or you don't! And if you don't, you move on to the next one!

Offline YoungPunter

@Youngpunter She does state in her profile she is now near where the Colston Statue went for a swim in the river. Might need to go via WH Smith first and pick up a calculator though. :crazy:

Not sure what went wrong with her, she used to do decent enough GFE service for decent price.
I checked with her a month ago and was based near Costco; now with all those extras, you defo need a Calculator and punching into it throughout the service :dash:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 12:21:15 pm by YoungPunter »

Online southcoastpunter

now with all those extras, you defo need a Calculator and punching into it throughout the service :dash:

(assuming your profile name is an accurate indicator).....what is the matter with the youth of today? its not that hard to add them up! i blame the teachers myself! haha