Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List Of Good Romanian Ladies  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I think most of us on here have been lured into one of those dodgey roms with their smoking hot bodies at some time or other (I know I have) and left totally infuriated with their shite service and left feeling ripped off on occasions. BUT there are some good roms out there as I've found out recently.

Here's two:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have you got anymore?

Offline Juankerr

List of good Romanian Ladies.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Juankerr

There are some out there  :timeout:

Andrea appears to be the exception to the rule, judging from the positive reviews.

Offline Littlefoot

Andrea appears to be the exception to the rule, judging from the positive reviews.

I think you've seen one, and gave her a positive.... You could add her if you think she deserves it. There maybe a few hidden gems out there.

Offline Juankerr

There maybe a few hidden gems out there.

True, Its always possible but I'd sooner avoid Rom WG's

Offline bearcat69

There's this one I've been keeping an eye on for a while. I know she did tour Birmingham in the past...

But, yeah, um, I don't think this is going to be a long list! :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

There's this one I've been keeping an eye on for a while. I know she did tour Birmingham in the past...

But, yeah, um, I don't think this is going to be a long list! :sarcastic:

Yes bearcat,  :thumbsup:  I was thinking of her but couldn't remember her name. Now it will be easy for me to keep track of her, rather than her being just another one of the hundreds clogging up my HL and getting lost on there. I'm sure I've come across a few more. But yes I doubt it will have the same amount of pages as staplers FBSM challenge thread.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Kerosene

Can't say I've met her but the profile looks OK and and she has a few positive reviews (yeah, and a neg).

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only