Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Yasmin acocks green  (Read 3523 times)

Offline davedave3169

External Link/Members Only
Any info on this one been about awhile but can't find on search or reviews looks nice only works 2days a week Tuesday and Wednesday thinking of trying Wednesday but wanted to know if anyone had already seen ?

Offline Madone1

External Link/Members Only
Any info on this one been about awhile but can't find on search or reviews looks nice only works 2days a week Tuesday and Wednesday thinking of trying Wednesday but wanted to know if anyone had already seen ?

One picture that shows nothing and is probably not her plus a profile on viva street I would say avoid.

burtonjag69

:thumbsdown: dirty junkie seen her like four years ago😂 Didn't know to laugh or spit at her felt sick round the back of some weird bungalows greeted by two barking dogs and could see into the dirty sticky looking kitchen she was looking in her mid thirty a back then she got me into the room saying it's ok and the other blomd woman is her friend🙈😁 got into the room and she asked for the money that's when I seen jab marks on and around her arms and she had a patch on her left arm where she obviously been injecting she tried to say it was just a normal injection from the doctor she's
 Not the really skinny junky looking type has. Bit of flab but I got totally grossed out and the place was kind of a tip and stunk of dog Fair to say I was glad she let me out the place I almost ran back to my car and felt sick 😬😵 lucky to say I got off Iv seen her profil come up at times and wondered if people actually booked her I'd run for the hills I'm more about the ambiance and cleanliness of my surroundings as well as the girl to have an overall great experience 😊 Those are the ones I removed the most and with the help of UkP I'm starting to turn into a bit of a connoisseur Haven't punted in over a month but logged on today as I'm going for a last blow out before before the end of the year want a really special hour 👌🏾😊 Good luck if u like dogs and don't mind unclean surroundings even tho suspecting her of looking like a junkie if the surroundings were better and she was wearing something nice I might have gone for it lol

Offline Uncle Buck

:thumbsdown: dirty junkie seen her like four years ago😂 Didn't know to laugh or spit at her felt sick round the back of some weird bungalows greeted by two barking dogs and could see into the dirty sticky looking kitchen she was looking in her mid thirty a back then she got me into the room saying it's ok and the other blomd woman is her friend🙈😁 got into the room and she asked for the money that's when I seen jab marks on and around her arms and she had a patch on her left arm where she obviously been injecting she tried to say it was just a normal injection from the doctor she's
 Not the really skinny junky looking type has. Bit of flab but I got totally grossed out and the place was kind of a tip and stunk of dog Fair to say I was glad she let me out the place I almost ran back to my car and felt sick 😬😵 lucky to say I got off Iv seen her profil come up at times and wondered if people actually booked her I'd run for the hills I'm more about the ambiance and cleanliness of my surroundings as well as the girl to have an overall great experience 😊 Those are the ones I removed the most and with the help of UkP I'm starting to turn into a bit of a connoisseur Haven't punted in over a month but logged on today as I'm going for a last blow out before before the end of the year want a really special hour 👌🏾😊 Good luck if u like dogs and don't mind unclean surroundings even tho suspecting her of looking like a junkie if the surroundings were better and she was wearing something nice I might have gone for it lol

Reading your post; it would seem you've been on something as well...... slow down, take a breath and fucking write in English grammar that we can all fucking understand.

UB

Offline Rangers54

Reading your post; it would seem you've been on something as well...... slow down, take a breath and fucking write in English grammar that we can all fucking understand.

UB

Have to agree,

Offline davedave3169

thanks for the info glad i missed her :)