Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews of these Norwich girls?  (Read 1358 times)

Offline naughtynorwich

Anyone got anything positive to say about:

Lorna Lace
Bethanybabe
Claudia4you
Sweet sexy milf
Charlie west

Thanks.

Offline socks

Lorna Lace
Bethanybabe
Claudia4you
Sweet sexy milf
Charlie west

Thanks.
Well I've fucked one of them and I've also fucked FG4U

scott80

I guess Sweet sexy milf is quite popular here.

I met Cladia 4 u, search my nickname for the related post.

Offline madeinwales56

Lorna Lace
Bethanybabe
Claudia4you
Sweet sexy milf
Charlie west

Thanks.

No. Have you?

Offline naughtynorwich

No, that's why I was asking. Their profiles seem promising but they don't have much in the way of feedback.

Offline socks

No, that's why I was asking. Their profiles seem promising but they don't have much in the way of feedback.
Really? SSM and BB have plenty on AW and some corroborating coverage on here for starters. Why not reinvent yourself more cleverly in a month or so and perhaps you can get away with it for longer than you've achieved tonight?

Offline naughtynorwich

They show as 0 Field reports for me. I use the mobile site though, not sure if that makes a difference. How do you see their field reports?

I'm really not the person you think I am so can you please stop bothering me, it's weird.

Offline socks

They show as 0 Field reports for me. I use the mobile site though, not sure if that makes a difference. How do you see their field reports?

I'm really not the person you think I am so can you please stop bothering me, it's weird.
Copy and paste their adultwork numbers into the search box on here and threads come up. Search their names in the adultwork field report box and you'll see two for BB and three for ssm. BB also used to trade as lucy lips 31 by the way. SSM has 74 pieces of feedback on AW. etc  :bomb:

KingAlpha

I've seen Lorna Lace a fair few times over the past few years at various locations, both at parties and solo. She offers great service in my opinion and is reliable and good company too. The PSE has been toned down a bit as well, though I'm sure still on the menu if you want it. However she is a bit pricey, so maybe just opt for 30 mins

Offline Rock123

I've seen bethanybabe a few times. Most on here who have seen here have given mixed views but I can only go on my experiences - which were good.