Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Sisters in Norwich  (Read 2022 times)

Offline arkle3

Saw these profiles today, and they look fantastic.

Obviously concerned that a virtually brand new profile and has only 1 piece of feedback, from someone who only has feedback from her.

Any opinions on if this would just be too much of a risk? - Appreciate everyone has to start out somewhere but does this look just too good to be true? 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously concerned that a virtually brand new profile and has only minimal feedback.

Any opinions on if this would just be too much of a risk? - Appreciate everyone has to start out somewhere but does this look just too good to be true? 

Thanks

Offline madeinwales56

How do you know they are sisters?

Offline arkle3

There is reference to it in Chrissy's limited feedback and they have both confirmed it when I exchanged text messages with them.

Offline madeinwales56

If they are Romanian it's probably going to be a bait & switch with their mother. If you do TOFTT can you get me some pegs please?

Offline socks

If you could TOFTT them and determine if they really are a pair of genuine sisters, who offer all the services on their profile (including filming), and ideally duo and that the hoot bird has put bareback on her likes list in error, that would be great.

Offline madeinwales56

If you could TOFTT them and determine if they really are a pair of genuine sisters, who offer all the services on their profile (including filming), and ideally duo and that the hoot bird has put bareback on her likes list in error, that would be great.

Don't get your hopes up, Socks, my old darlin'.

Offline socks

Don't get your hopes up, Socks, my old darlin'.
No I'm not holding my breath. Arkle might wish to plan for doing that though if the reality slips as far below the publicity as I reckon it might :lol:

patiosong

Looks like Chrissy is in Portsmouth now. I was tempted but fairly sure it wouldn't have been her. Too good to be true.

bossanova1962

External Link/Members Only

Is chrissa@sweet credible with only 5 reviews one of which is negative?

Has any of you met Chrissa?

She looks very cute but as she is Romanian alarm bells are ringing.....

patiosong

I regret not trying when she was based in Norwich. I have had Romanian punts that have been good so I wouldn't rule her out for that reason. But I'd be amazed if it was the same girl from the pics.

Offline JimmySW

They're now in Exeter allegedly ............. Both like A levels as well .......