Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Nia Chelmsford- Retired?  (Read 1877 times)

Subslave

I was hoping to lift the January gloom with a visit to Mistress Nia. Disappointingly I found that she has left AW.

I have visited her a couple of times and each time the visit was amazing. She really is a stand out Dominatrix and a lovely person.

Does anyone have any info on if she actually has hung up her cane etc.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 10:43:32 am by Subslave »

Offline Jiminy_Cricket07

Sadly appears so. Last time I saw her was Dec 2017 and she mentioned she was thinking about it then.

Shame as she was amazing. You never know maybe she will return one day.

Offline dieseldriver

Post a message on 1TC-mag. com. However, before you can do that have to become a member. No fee for that. However, need to buy tokens to post. Reasonable priced. 5 tokens/credits = £10 (£2 each). Think its 1 or 2 tokens to post a message. More you buy, less per token/credit. Up to 50 tokens/credits = £50 ((£1 each).

Lots of members post messages regarding mistress's they would like to get in touch with again when unable to find them. Never know, someone might know here whereabouts?   :unknown:

Subslave

Thanks for the info.

Maybe she will miss it and come back.

So glad I did take the opportunity to visit her. She really gave an outstanding experience. The kind I had always been looking for, but had never found.

I have to thank Jimmy Red cab for his review of her. It was his one that gave me the confidence to make the call.

I didn't review her as my last visit was before I joined the site proper. Where does the years go!! :scare:

Subslave

No it's not her

You can see Mistress Nia on her links though, but it says she is no longer active on AW.

Skywalker101

External Link/Members Only

Sadly never got to see Mistress Nia. I booked once, but alas work got in the way making me work late. Worth giving Miss Emma English a go if you fancy the kink side of things in Chelmsford. Third session booked for next week ( work permitting!!!).

Offline dieseldriver

There's a new girl on the block that may interest you? Goes by the name of Mistress Scarlet. Based in Witham.
She can be found on the ITC site dated 7th Jan. Don't have to be a member to view the personals. However, she only works days up to around 5pm M - F. Don't say that in her ad, but I was told when inquired to see her. Cos of those times, unable to visit. If anyone does visit her, please post how it went?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:17:23 pm by dieseldriver »