Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy naughty Nurse - Norwich  (Read 793 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No reviews of this one so thought Id TOFTT.
Comms via text and rough location given. confirmed she was working that night, and asked how long I wanted, I requested initial 30 mins, with a view to an extension to 60, depending how it went.  SNN agreed and suggested 17.30 ( in a text sent at 16.31) I replied immediately (timed on my phone at 16.31 again) to say that was a little too early for me, and suggested 18.30. At 16.35 I sent another text explaining that id pushed back as I need to shower first and go the bank on route, 18:30 was better rather than being late for the 17.30.

I got a reply at 16:42 saying ' listen, going to leave it' to which I inquired (16:42) 'how come?' and a further question of "just tonight, or dont you wish to see me?' at 16.44

I got a reply at 19.46 saying ' taking you forever to answer me you asked for a booking and did not reply'

So be cautious, if you do not reply quicker than the 11 minutes (16.31 - 16.42) you will be marked a time waster.
I have asked why, and pointed out that I replied immediately and don't know where the 3 hours came from, to which I got a reply of 'hmm ive been ok after 3 hours of texts. Never mind take care' which doesn't make sense to me either.

So apologies, I couldnt TOFTT on this attempt, although I have posted a review of a girl I subsequently saw, so if SNN is reading this, she will hopefully see that I was genuine.

Offline Hannibal35

I too tried to contact her about a month ago and my call and text was ignored

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Does make you wonder how these types get 50+ feedback on AW

Offline norwichfunseeker

Agreed, I fully understand that things change, from both sides. And bookings have to be postponed from time to time, but this one just doesn't add up.

Thought, whilst not the worst experience, I'd share on here for others awareness.